SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Columbus Blue Jackets

Sillinger

Jun. 9, 2023 at 12:12 p.m.
I have seen a few CBJ trades with Sillinger in it and was wondering if he is even available? Also if he is, what would be his price in picks (not saying they would want picks but just so I can get a gauge). Also what would be the price on Blankenburg if he is available
Jun. 9, 2023 at 12:19 p.m.
Hawks Fan
Have to imagine Sillinger gets a 1st round pick? He’s a 12OA draft choice only 2 years ago so he’s young and has shown his potential despite a sophomore slump. He’s only 20 years old. Most of his draft class hasn’t even played in the NHL.

If I’m GM I don’t entertain Blankenberg. Undrafted, way undersized for a Dman, and 25 already. Maybe if I needed AHL depth I’d trade for a mid round pick or AHL player who might crack bottom pair/line as a call up.
Ajp_18 and LordStanlersCup liked this.
Jun. 9, 2023 at 12:24 p.m.
Sillinger isn’t getting moved unless it’s for a 1C. Blanks is a 7D type guy
Jun. 9, 2023 at 12:24 p.m.
Sillinger - honestly shouldn’t be traded, we have yet to see what he truly is, Columbus need to be patient with him and let him actually develop.

Blankenburg - no idea what he really is, played a few games to end the season in 21-22 and played a few games to start the season in 22-23. He showed well playing with Werenski on the top pair, but got hurt early in the year.

So again, we have no idea what either player are and if I’m Columbus I wouldn’t move either of them until you have a clearer understanding of where they are.
LordStanlersCup and benjgc liked this.
Jun. 12, 2023 at 5:58 p.m.
Dolzhenkov Is Coming
Kirby Dach got the Blackhawks 13th OA. I'd say his pick value is probably around there too.

Blankenburg could probably be had for a 4th or 5th rounder if he were made available. He's clearly capable of playing in the NHL, but I don't know if his body is capable of sustaining the wear and tear.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll