Forums/NHL Trades

Ducks Trade Vatanen to Lightning for Namesnikov and Condra

Good Trade?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

May 26, 2017 at 1:23 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: deantime419
I agree they have to protect Silfverberg, maybe trade for another quality forward to protect, and accept the fact they'll lose Vatanen or Manson.

why would they lose Vatanen? Even if they go 7-3-1 i'd likely protect him over Fowler.
May 26, 2017 at 3:22 p.m.
get ur corsi up
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
I agree they have to protect Silfverberg, maybe trade for another quality forward to protect, and accept the fact they'll lose Vatanen or Manson.

why would they lose Vatanen? Even if they go 7-3-1 i'd likely protect him over Fowler.

No way they protect him over Fowler.
May 26, 2017 at 3:22 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: DarylthePony

No way they protect him over Fowler.

Okay but over Silferberg.
May 26, 2017 at 3:26 p.m.
get ur corsi up
Here's how it goes: Getzlaf, Perry, Rakell, Silfverberg, Fowler, Vatanen, Lindholm, and Bieksa. Trade Manson.
May 26, 2017 at 4:30 p.m.
numbers geek
Here's how it goes: Getzlaf, Perry, Rakell, Silfverberg, Fowler, Vatanen, Lindholm, and Bieksa. Trade Manson.

Kesler has to be protected too (NMC).

Carlyle loves Fowler and uses him in all situations. I think they start talking extension this summer and protect him, Lindholm, and Bieksa (yuck). Getz, Perry, Kesler, Silfverberg, Rakell, Cogs, and maybe they trade for another forward to protect.

Then they lose only one of Manson/Vatanen. If they trade one of them for that 7th forward, they'd still lose the other in the expansion draft so I think they're better off trading picks for said forward.

Detroit, Tampa, Columbus, Nashville, Florida, Ottawa, Pittsburgh, and Winnipeg might be willing to trade a solid forward they won't be able to protect for picks rather than lose them for nothing.
May 26, 2017 at 5:04 p.m.
get ur corsi up

Carlyle loves Fowler and uses him in all situations. I think they start talking extension this summer and protect him, Lindholm, and Bieksa (yuck). Getz, Perry, Kesler, Silfverberg, Rakell, Cogs, and maybe they trade for another forward to protect.

Then they lose only one of Manson/Vatanen. If they trade one of them for that 7th forward, they'd still lose the other in the expansion draft so I think they're better off trading picks for said forward.

Detroit, Tampa, Columbus, Nashville, Florida, Ottawa, Pittsburgh, and Winnipeg might be willing to trade a solid forward they won't be able to protect for picks rather than lose them for nothing.

Whoops knew I was forgetting someone.

*revised*.
Protected: Kesler, Getzlaf, Perry, Rakell, Silvferberg, Cogliano, someone, Fowler, Lindholm, Vatanen. Bieksa waives NMC because why would Vegas want him. Trade Manson for the seventh forward.
May 26, 2017 at 6:40 p.m.

*revised*.
Protected: Kesler, Getzlaf, Perry, Rakell, Silvferberg, Cogliano, someone, Fowler, Lindholm, Vatanen. Bieksa waives NMC because why would Vegas want him. Trade Manson for the seventh forward.

Completely agree. Possible it's Vatanen who moves, could spark a greater return, it's him or Manson IMO
May 26, 2017 at 6:55 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

*revised*.

For me:

Getzlaf, Rakell, Perry, Silferberg, Cogliano, Little (or another forward traded for Vatanen), Kesler, Lindholm, Bieksa, Fowler, Gibson. Vatanen traded for Little/other forward.
May 26, 2017 at 6:56 p.m.

*revised*.

For me:

Getzlaf, Rakell, Perry, Silferberg, Cogliano, Little (or another forward traded for Vatanen), Kesler, Lindholm, Bieksa, Fowler, Gibson. Vatanen traded for Little/other forward.

JOSH MANSON!!!!!!!
May 26, 2017 at 6:56 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: DavidBooth7

For me:

JOSH MANSON!!!!!!!

WHO CARES IF THEY LOSE JOSH MANSON????/
May 26, 2017 at 7:01 p.m.

JOSH MANSON!!!!!!!

Do you literally know nothing? HES A YOUNG TOP 4 RIGHT HANDED DEFENCEMAN!!! How else can I say that! Do you not realize how much he's worth! Thank god you're not in charge of Anaheim, they would be screwed!
PrincessChloe liked this.
May 26, 2017 at 7:02 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Deleted
May 26, 2017 at 7:03 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

Do you literally know nothing? HES A YOUNG TOP 4 RIGHT HANDED DEFENCEMAN!!! How else can I say that! Do you not realize how much he's worth! Thank god you're not in charge of Anaheim, they would be screwed!

disagreed
May 26, 2017 at 7:06 p.m.

disagreed

I'm happy you disagree, it shows I'm not going bonkers.

You think McDonaugh is better than Karlsson and that Gardiner is a bad player. Please, please, stop
May 26, 2017 at 7:07 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

disagreed

You think McDonaugh is better than Karlsson and that Gardiner is a bad player. Please, please, stop

i DON'T think gardiner is a bad player
May 26, 2017 at 7:14 p.m.

Please don't argue with me, I don't feel like getting infracted. Goodbye
May 26, 2017 at 7:15 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

Please don't argue with me, I don't feel like getting infracted. Goodbye

ok, sorry.
May 27, 2017 at 1:35 p.m.
Banned
Vatanen is out 6-8 months with a shoulder injury
May 27, 2017 at 1:38 p.m.
get ur corsi up
Quoting: tqueen

Oh dear, that complicates everything.
May 27, 2017 at 2:17 p.m.

Lindholm out long term too....
May 27, 2017 at 2:48 p.m.
get ur corsi up

Lindholm out long term too....

So, just an early prediction by DarylthePony. Ducks finish in wild card spot next year, because they are going to be bleeding after this expansion draft, and now these injuries.
May 27, 2017 at 11:13 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
wow, i didn't know that about Vatanen and Lindholm.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit