SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Signings

Carolina Hurricanes signed William Carrier (6 Years / $2,000,000 AAV)

Was this a good signing?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Mon. at 4:33 p.m.
back to mediocrity
Quoting: vmark
You won't lose Necas you'll get something in a trade... or they circle back and sign him now that the forward depth has settled more. Still have to sign a bunch of RFAs...

Blue line is worse for sure though. Can Morrow/whoever fill some big shoes off the bat?

... is Freddy really the answer in net?

We will be fleeced in Necas trade

Morrow is AHLer or 7th dman

Freddy isn't the answer
vmark liked this.
Mon. at 4:55 p.m.
IG vincemark78
Quoting: BigVuVu
We will be fleeced in Necas trade

Morrow is AHLer or 7th dman

Freddy isn't the answer

Walker and Ghost aren't bad consololation prizes atm huh bud! Cheer up haha who knows maybe the new GM will do the fleecing

But yea Freddy ain't it and idk about pyotr either
BigVuVu liked this.
Tue. at 4:40 a.m.
Quoting: kurvaux
I remember the 2021 offseason.

"Why didn't we resign Dougie????"
"Why did we trade Jake Bean????"
"Why did we trade Ned????"
"Why did we sign DeAngelo????"
"The canes are cooked"
"Fire Don"

And then we won the metro and all the people losing their minds forgot about it. I get that emotions run high but this is just how this franchise operates. We have success by thinking outside the box and not doing what everyone expects us to do. People are flipping their **** when we haven't seen the team play a single game.

Everyone was wanted to fire Don in 2021 and now people are doing the same with Tulsky when, it should be said, the season hasn't started. This team made the playoffs in 2019 with 37 year old Justin Williams on our first line, we're not going to collapse into nothing just because we let our aging veterans walk. Patience is a virtue, one that our fanbase lacks, as I've discovered the last 24 hours.

"put Forlsing to waivers"
"trade Luostarinen to FLA"
"Let Trochek walk"
"Give Kotkaniemi huge overpayment"

Yes Carolina is thinking outside the box. Not working so well so far. Forsling was FLA best defender in playoff run and Luostarinen FLA key PK guys and ice in the end of the games. Trocheck have one of NHL best contract atm. Basicly all Waddell trades has left or re-traded. Ofc if you are happy to be playoff team and not real contendor, then good job so far.

and yes, i do follow and watch Carolina games.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit