SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

2024 MOCK DRAFT REAL

2024 MOCK DRAFT REAL

Draft Class: 2024
Created By: thesonofchrisdrury
Published: Jun. 14 at 5:43 p.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the San Jose Sharks-Any words needed for this one?
2Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-Word is CHI wants the big sure fire 25 minute per night Dman over the skilled russian winger in Demidov. Can't say they're wrong here. A lot of safety with Levshunov, a lot of risk with Demidov.
3Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-6'7 great skating dman? This has Pat Verbeek written all over it. This is a lock in my opinion.
4Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-It's Lindstrom vs. Demidov here for me. I think CBJ goes with the safer pick and more physical style. Fantilli-Lindstorm-Sillinger is amazing center depth for the future. Especially for the tough playoffs style.
5Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-MTL didn't take the risk on the potential superstar russian winger last year, but word is that they will this year if he is available.
6Logo of the Utah Hockey Club-Utah has to take a dman here. So they take the best 2-way dman on the board. Another guy who can be a great playoff dman.
7Logo of the Ottawa Senators-Another no brainer here and great fit. OTT needs D and RD specifically. They'll get the best puck moving dman in the draft and get to pair him with Sanderson and Chabot in the future.
8Logo of the Seattle Kraken-Seattle is gonna be in a position to get the best remaining dman available and they go with Buium here. ANOTHER potential top dman that can play in any situation and put up 25 mins per game
9Logo of the Calgary Flames-Any words needed for this one?
10Logo of the New Jersey Devils-If the devils keep this pick its between Sennecke and Eiserman for me. Although Eiserman could flourish next to Jack Hughes, I think Sennecke's size and more rounded game will be the deciding factor in this comparison for NJ.
11Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Another pick that might get traded. If BUF keeps this selection, I'd have to imagine they go for a defenseman and the best remaining at this point is Yakemchuk who will fit nicely in their top-4 in the future and brings size and something different to their prospect pool.
12Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-This might end up being the steal of the draft. Watching Catton play, it sometimes made me think I was watching Bedard. He's such a great offensive force and even though he is small, PHI undoubtedly takes a swing on the potential elite skilled 1C.
13Logo of the Minnesota Wild-The Uminny kid heads to the Wild. This seems like a slam dunk for me to pick. Wild get a potential 40-50 goal scorer who dropped to them bc complete game issues.
14Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Pittsburgh PenguinsAfter selecting Celebrini, the Sharks take the best remaining dman available in Solberg. Super physical kid who is likely gonna become a playoff warrior top-4 dman.
15Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Yzerman loves his europeans so this is between Helenius and Brandsegg-Nygard for me. It's a coin toss but I'm assuming they have Helenius rated higher than Nygard.
16Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
17Logo of the Washington Capitals-
18Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the New York Islanders
19Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
20Logo of the New York IslandersLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
21Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-
22Logo of the Nashville Predators-
23Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-
24Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
25Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the Boston Bruins
26Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Winnipeg Jets
27Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
28Logo of the Calgary FlamesLogo of the Vancouver Canucks
29Logo of the Dallas Stars-
30Logo of the New York Rangers-
31Logo of the Philadelphia FlyersLogo of the Florida Panthers
32Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Edmonton Oilers
Jun. 14 at 5:53 p.m.
Eiserman decommitted from Minnesota last fall. He is headed to Boston University.
Jun. 14 at 6:22 p.m.
Wayne glenskyisaGOAT
no words needed for the Flames pick
Jun. 14 at 8:07 p.m.
The last thing Anaheim should do is draft a LHD at 3OA

We already have to many, it doesn’t make any sense
Jun. 14 at 9:56 p.m.
Rebuilding
Quoting: GeneralLandro

I agree but thinking about it, if Zellweger 'bust', you don't have any other LHD who can become top 4 material (unless you believe in LaCombe ?)
Jun. 14 at 10:09 p.m.
Quoting: Habs_22_14_20
I agree but thinking about it, if Zellweger 'bust', you don't have any other LHD who can become top 4 material (unless you believe in LaCombe ?)

I think Fowler could be traded potentially and we could run a Mintyukov LaCombe Zellweger 1 2 3 down the left side

There’s also some parts of Anton’s game that make me say oof as well
Habs_22_14_20 liked this.
Jun. 15 at 12:47 a.m.
1 of 7 Coyotes fans.

Someone said it!

Anaheim isn't that badly in need of defensive prospects that they'd use pick #3 for it.
I'm hoping they take a forward then snag a right shot defenseman with the Oilers first rounder given the depth of defensive in this draft.

Thinking someone like Emery, Danford or Pulkkinen (though he's left shot)
Jun. 15 at 3:21 a.m.
Quoting: ZegrasOwnsYou
Someone said it!

Anaheim isn't that badly in need of defensive prospects that they'd use pick #3 for it.
I'm hoping they take a forward then snag a right shot defenseman with the Oilers first rounder given the depth of defensive in this draft.

Thinking someone like Emery, Danford or Pulkkinen (though he's left shot)

The first guy to say Leo —> ANA last year just said that we like Yakemchuk or Sennecke so I could also see a trade down as I hope Pat doesn’t grab one of them at 3 but he also doesn’t care, if he wants his guy he takes him
Jun. 15 at 8:14 a.m.
Rebuilding
I think Fowler could be traded potentially and we could run a Mintyukov LaCombe Zellweger 1 2 3 down the left side

There’s also some parts of Anton’s game that make me say oof as well

Is that a good left side to contend Mintyukov-LaCombe-Zellweger ? The right side won’t be strong either. I really like the depth they have for the 3rd pairing (Hinds/Warren), just worried about the top 4. Hopefully Luneau hits

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll