SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Copium Draft

Copium Draft

Draft Class: 2024
Created By: ZegrasOwnsYou
Published: Jun. 5 at 6:54 a.m.
Jun. 5 at 12:55 p.m.
God if Dickenson falls to 14 that would be awesome! Having Dickenson Mukhamadulin and Ferraro/Thrun on the left sets the sharks up well for the future! Then focus on RD in 25 draft and FA
Jun. 5 at 2:39 p.m.
Stovetop
Quoting: Rob32sjsharks
God if Dickenson falls to 14 that would be awesome! Having Dickenson Mukhamadulin and Ferraro/Thrun on the left sets the sharks up well for the future! Then focus on RD in 25 draft and FA

Don't forget Cagnoni. I think his ceiling is higher than Dickenson, honestly
Jun. 5 at 2:45 p.m.
Quoting: AStovetop
Don't forget Cagnoni. I think his ceiling is higher than Dickenson, honestly

I love Cagnioni but right now he is a 3rd pair guy and needs time, he has a lot to work on before we anoint him top 4 (not that I don’t see him there potentially)
Yes the numbers are awesome but take them with a grain of salt till he has time in AHL to develop.

Dickenson is stronger defensivly and has a higher ceiling skill wise.
Jun. 5 at 3:07 p.m.
Stovetop
I love Cagnioni but right now he is a 3rd pair guy and needs time, he has a lot to work on before we anoint him top 4 (not that I don’t see him there potentially)
Yes the numbers are awesome but take them with a grain of salt till he has time in AHL to develop.

Dickenson is stronger defensivly and has a higher ceiling skill wise.

I know it'll take longer for him to develop and he's much less of a sure thing NHLer. That's why I said he's ceiling, not where he is right now.

And I completely disagree. His defensive game is on par with Dickenson and his offensive game and skill is off the charts. If he was 6'0" + he'd be regarded as a top 10 d-man prospect right now. Because of his size his likely hood of being an NHLer is not as good as Dickenson, but if he DOES pan out, then he can be a really special player. Dickenson is a very safe bet to be a 1/2 pairing NHLer but likely not going to be an elite d-man in the league.
Jun. 5 at 3:27 p.m.
There’s less of a concern with height than there was even a few years ago.
He does need to get stronger but the biggest issue is he needs to get faster. I think his lack of speed more than its size is the concern.
Jun. 5 at 6:53 p.m.

You can forget Dickinson falling to 14 , it'll never happen
Rob32sjsharks liked this.
Jun. 5 at 7:13 p.m.
Quoting: Lowmax13
You can forget Dickinson falling to 14 , it'll never happen

No s*** lol. I fully expect Levshunov, Buium, Parekh, Dickenson, and Yakemchuk to be gone by 14.
MAYBE (big maybe) Silayev falls due to lack of offense but even then I doubt he falls. Thinking the sharks want a D they will be looking at Jiricek, Hutson, Mews and Elick. And of those only Jiricek seems reasonable with a top 16 pick.
Lowmax13 liked this.
Jun. 5 at 7:22 p.m.
1 of 7 Coyotes fans.
No s*** lol. I fully expect Levshunov, Buium, Parekh, Dickenson, and Yakemchuk to be gone by 14.
MAYBE (big maybe) Silayev falls due to lack of offense but even then I doubt he falls. Thinking the sharks want a D they will be looking at Jiricek, Hutson, Mews and Elick. And of those only Jiricek seems reasonable with a top 16 pick.

Yeah, looking at this now, I'd have Dickinson going sooner. I'm just not as high on him as others seem to be but either way, San Jose is going to be walking out of the draft with a top end defenseman prospect.
Jun. 5 at 7:25 p.m.
Quoting: ZegrasOwnsYou
Yeah, looking at this now, I'd have Dickinson going sooner. I'm just not as high on him as others seem to be but either way, San Jose is going to be walking out of the draft with a top end defenseman prospect.

I really think they won’t in the 1st round though! I have a strong feeling that at 14 our best options will be RW Senneke or Nygard. And they grad 2 big D with the 2nd round picks.
I feel
Celebrini
Nygard
Badinka
Pulkkinen
Is their 4 picks or something close to this.
Then focus next year’s top pick on a top flight RD
Jun. 6 at 2:34 p.m.
Quoting: ZegrasOwnsYou

I think overall Dickinson is the best of the lot....only Levshunov of the rest comes close imho

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll