Forums/Mock-Draft

SZN of Artyom

SZN of Artyom

Draft Class: 2024
Created By: jupitah
Published: May 28 at 3:46 p.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the San Jose Sharks-duh.
2Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-top 2 RHDs dont come around often. the eventual Jones replacement
3Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-they're probably taking whoever is left between Artyom and Ivan
4Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-CBJ has drafted lots of smaller skill forwards recently. I think they go big boi here
5Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Solely based on the rumor going around. He's very good even if he would be a reach at 5th
6Logo of the Utah Hockey Club-Utah will want to make a splash and get a skilled forward. At this rate it would likely be between Catton and Iginla
7Logo of the Ottawa Senators-Sens need a stalwart defensive defenseman on the backend. Its rare when one this elite becomes available
8Logo of the Seattle Kraken-A potential top defenseman for a team who really needs one. I could also see them going Buium
9Logo of the Calgary Flames-It's too perfect. I genuinely believe that some teams above the Flames might pass on him because they want to see Jarome's son play in Calgary
10Logo of the New Jersey Devils-NJD is in an interesting position. i think they might just go all out and get the high risk high reward guy
11Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-A big, mean, skilled RHD is exactly what they need
12Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-Seems like a good fit for Torts. He'll help the forward group round out a bit
13Logo of the Minnesota Wild-Solid, tenacious, low risk forward that is pretty low on other draft boards for some reason. He'd be great for the Wild's middle 6
14Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Pittsburgh PenguinsNot sure he'll drop this far but he'd be a great compliment to Celebrini
15Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-I could see Buium going as high as 6 and as low as 20. Lets just meet in the middle so he can go play with his brother, Shai
16Logo of the St. Louis Blues-Blues are hurting on D. a right side guy with plenty of upside and pedigree should fit in nicely
17Logo of the Washington Capitals-death, taxes, and the caps picking russian skill forwards in the first round
18Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the New York IslandersHawks moved up and then called Boisvert. Id be shocked if this didnt happen
19Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-Greentree is one of the better prospects in the draft but i think he'll slide just enough for Vegas to steal him here
20Logo of the New York IslandersLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightninghe just screams Islanders. a perfect energy forward for their system
21Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-Cant wait to see him and Clarke make sweet magic together
22Logo of the Nashville Predators-Preds could use a RHD especially if they move off of Fabbro or Carrier. Emery is one of the better ones
23Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-a local kid and some much needed help at RHD
24Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-if he's available at this spot i expect the Avs to make the safe pick
25Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the Boston Bruinsif the Sens go D at #7 then they could probably go F here. i like how Connelly could fit in their system
26Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Winnipeg JetsHabs should honestly just stockpile forwards at this point. I like Hage and i think he'd do well in MTL
27Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-if there's an undersized skill guy available you bet your booty the canes are gonna snag them. or theyll pick him at 60. but idk if he'll be there
28Logo of the Calgary FlamesLogo of the Vancouver CanucksFlames have gone D in the 1st round only once since 2010. That's gotta change. Elick is a 1st round talent in my book
29Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Edmonton Oilersmy guess is Anaheim will keep loading up up front. i think Howe would be a good fit for them
30Logo of the Philadelphia FlyersLogo of the Florida Panthersthe flyers will want a monopoly on the guys named Matvei
31Logo of the Dallas Stars-Dallas will probably go Kiviharju if hes available here. if not i think Wallenius is a pretty good fit
32Logo of the New York Rangers-He could easily go in the 2nd round but he could be a steal in the 1st tbh
May 28 at 5:55 p.m.
nice choices. I like your logic on why each player will be chosen by the specific teams. I like th etarik parascak pick from the wild, i think any team that gets him is going to be happy with that pick, nice to see him go 13 if he does. I agree with chicago going with artyom at number 2, but i've heard of possible cayden lindstrom going that high also, which wouldn't be bad to make their offesnse crazy good. I don't think beckett goes that high, but i think higher than most mock drafts have him at.
May 29 at 11:16 a.m.
Zero chance Buium falls that far.
capsleafs447 liked this.
May 30 at 2:32 p.m.
Quoting: DFinn91
Zero chance Buium falls that far.

Seconding this. I personally have Buium ranked #4. I doubt he falls outside the top ten.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll