SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

New Leafs Youtube Channel

Nov. 27, 2023 at 10:09 p.m.
Hey Everyone,

Last week I started a Youtube channel talking about the Leafs and hockey. If you are interested in checking it out it is https://www.youtube.com/@BrianTheLeafsGuy.

I am hoping to slowly improve the quality of the videos. Would love your feedback as well!

Chris Davis of the Capfriendly team gave me permission to shout out my channel smile - I won't be spamming it though!

Much love to everyone! smile

Sincerely,
Brian The Leafs Guy - TMLBrian
Dec. 5, 2023 at 2:33 a.m.
Summary Writer
Quoting: TMLBRIAN
Hey Everyone,

Last week I started a Youtube channel talking about the Leafs and hockey. If you are interested in checking it out it is https://www.youtube.com/BrianTheLeafsGuy.

I am hoping to slowly improve the quality of the videos. Would love your feedback as well!

Chris Davis of the Capfriendly team gave me permission to shout out my channel smile - I won't be spamming it though!

Much love to everyone! smile

Sincerely,
Brian The Leafs Guy - TMLBrian

I'll gladly Subscribe. Great channel as I took a peak and it is fantastic
TMLBRIAN liked this.
Dec. 5, 2023 at 2:35 a.m.
Quoting: Timmins_Is_Eating_Tims
I'll gladly Subscribe. Great channel as I took a peak and it is fantastic

Thank you so much! That means a lot to me smile - It is a work in progress!

Much love to you!
Jan. 9 at 2:11 p.m.
and proud of it
Good to know, thx
TMLBRIAN liked this.
Jan. 9 at 2:11 p.m.
Quoting: HockeyManiac95
Good to know, thx

Thanks! Much love to you <3
Jan. 9 at 2:12 p.m.
and proud of it
Thanks! Much love to you <3

Np, and good luck! I've thought of doing the same thing. Steve Dangle is a real inspiration lol...and Producer Drew too (I'm an Avs fan).
TMLBRIAN liked this.
Jan. 9 at 2:17 p.m.
Quoting: HockeyManiac95
Np, and good luck! I've thought of doing the same thing. Steve Dangle is a real inspiration lol...and Producer Drew too (I'm an Avs fan).

Go for it! What I have learned so far, is that your first many many many videos are going to be terrible (I am still in that phase tears of joy) but to do them anyways, hit send. And try to learn one small thing every video.

An example for me was: "how do people add that something mid video that says "subscribe"". And then it would take me 45 minutes to figure that out. Next time it takes me 3 seconds to do. So that's been my process! Just slowly develop my skills, as I put out content, and learn along the way!

Let me know what your channel ends up being when you start it! I would love to follow along as well! smile
HockeyManiac95 liked this.
Jan. 9 at 5:41 p.m.
and proud of it
Go for it! What I have learned so far, is that your first many many many videos are going to be terrible (I am still in that phase tears of joy) but to do them anyways, hit send. And try to learn one small thing every video.

An example for me was: "how do people add that something mid video that says "subscribe"". And then it would take me 45 minutes to figure that out. Next time it takes me 3 seconds to do. So that's been my process! Just slowly develop my skills, as I put out content, and learn along the way!

Let me know what your channel ends up being when you start it! I would love to follow along as well! smile

Thx! I'll definitely think about it now. I'll let y'all know
TMLBRIAN liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll