SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Colorado Avalanche

Playoff first round

Who do the Avs play?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Mar. 25, 2023 at 4:56 p.m.
and proud of it
So, Colorado has 11 games left, and just wanted to know what we all thought the 1st round would look like for the Avs (and whoever plays them). I put all west teams eligible (and in the hunt) in the poll. Tell me what you think. Thx
Mar. 25, 2023 at 4:58 p.m.
and proud of it
Personally, I don't think the Avs are gonna be worse off than 3rd in the Central, but i don't think they're catching first either. I think Minnesota edges them there (by 1 or 2 points). So, Dallas
Mar. 27, 2023 at 9:02 a.m.
Just looking at remaining schedules. Avs have already run thru their gauntlet and have 4 games against pretty easy teams in the final stretch; compared to the Wild who only have 2 "easy" games and 1 of those teams has a winning record in their last 10 games (Blues).

Dallas has a much easier one with 6 non-playoff teams remaining; although the final 2 games against St. Louis could be trap games.
Mar. 27, 2023 at 2:42 p.m.
and proud of it
Quoting: HockeyScotty
Just looking at remaining schedules. Avs have already run thru their gauntlet and have 4 games against pretty easy teams in the final stretch; compared to the Wild who only have 2 "easy" games and 1 of those teams has a winning record in their last 10 games (Blues).

Dallas has a much easier one with 6 non-playoff teams remaining; although the final 2 games against St. Louis could be trap games.

The Avs haven't always won pretty easy games this year tho. That kinda worries me

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit