SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Montreal Canadiens

Joshua Roy is a Gamer

Jan. 6, 2023 at 12:53 p.m.
HuGo is a Boss GM
Does Roy make the NHL next season? His skating seems much better and he's less of a perimeter player. I know he's playing with Bedard, but he's been awesome at this WJC.

I would have expected him to need a year in the AHL but I am starting to wonder if he's NHL caliber right now. What do you think?
habitantlecolon liked this.
Jan. 6, 2023 at 1:16 p.m.
IMDG
Would love to see it!!
I think he's certainly gonna have a great camp next year.
jonh514 liked this.
Jan. 7, 2023 at 12:57 p.m.
WentWughes
Quoting: jonh514
Does Roy make the NHL next season? His skating seems much better and he's less of a perimeter player. I know he's playing with Bedard, but he's been awesome at this WJC.

I would have expected him to need a year in the AHL but I am starting to wonder if he's NHL caliber right now. What do you think?

I think he comes out like Ylonen. Top level AHL player right off the bat. He needs to improve his skating if he wants to play an important role in the NHL.
zk97 and jonh514 liked this.
Jan. 7, 2023 at 3:54 p.m.
HuGo is a Boss GM
Quoting: KSIxSKULLS
I think he comes out like Ylonen. Top level AHL player right off the bat. He needs to improve his skating if he wants to play an important role in the NHL.

Hmm. Not the response I was expecting. His skating is better this year at the WJC than last summer. It was a significant improvement for 6 months, don't you think?

What is wrong with his skating exactly? I am hardly an expert, but I watch some Sherbrooke games so I will keep an eye out for it?
Feb. 29 at 5:31 a.m.
Quoting: jonh514

I have the same answer.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll