Forums/Mock-Draft

much consideration. my last mock

much consideration. my last mock

Draft Class: 2024
Created By: Bdawwwgy1
Published: Jun. 22 at 1:50 p.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the San Jose Sharks-obvious choice here
2Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-could be many options, but i heard early on that the Hawks really love Dickinson and that theyre preparing to draft a dman. with their system, i would not be shocked at all if they take Levshunov, or even Parekh. I just know they really like Dickinson
3Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-Like pick 2, i dont really understand this but Silayev's betting odds are looking like he will go 3 and pronman seems sure hes going early. Anaheim has nice LHDs already, i would pick a rightie if i were them but who knows here
4Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-feel like every outlet ive seen so far has Cayden going here.
5Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Demi may slip a bit due to CHI and ANA apparently wanting dmen, but i think he should be #2
6Logo of the Utah Hockey Club-whoever ANA skips between Levshunov and Silayev, i think goes to 6.
7Logo of the Ottawa Senators-OTT is a big wildcard, but i think Tij goes around here and OTT takes a swing
8Logo of the Seattle Kraken-I see them targeting a dman. I could see any of Yak, Parekh and Buium taken here. But im going with my favorite of the 3
9Logo of the Calgary Flames-just like Seattle. I think itll be a dman here
10Logo of the New Jersey Devils-I think theyre gonna be the first to kind of go off the board here. in my mind Eiserman is a 15-20 pick, but i think NJD might want a bigger ish forward who can score.
11Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-The Matthew Savoie/Zach Benson special.
12Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-I dont think Buium is a 12th overall pick quality at all. I think Silayev is the worse of the dmen so far and every other one picked so far has a case for being the best. i just think that one of the dmen have to fall. they cant all go top 10 unless Tij falls.
13Logo of the Minnesota Wild-I dont think Minny is scared to take a big swing, and Sennecke is legit really good,.
14Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Pittsburgh Penguinsi see San Jose going dman here. Cole, like his brother Lane, should be a top 10 pick but wont be due to size.
15Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-DET will get the faller. I do think Helenius is a bit overrated though.
16Logo of the St. Louis Blues-Emery isnt a guy who i think should be here based solely on impact, but hes someone who teams will want for the grit and playoff style play
17Logo of the Washington Capitals-not sure here so i went BPA
18Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the New York IslandersBPA again
19Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-could see them taking a swing here.
20Logo of the New York IslandersLogo of the Tampa Bay LightningNYI is hard to project. but i could see them being one of the teams to take the high upside player with character issues
21Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-Teddy is an UTR guy to me. hes worth a first round pick
22Logo of the Nashville Predators-big, mean player. definitely a guy Trotz likes
23Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-BPA. big winger. kinda reminds me of bertuzzi?
24Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-idk, seems like an AVS pick.
25Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the Boston Bruinsthey go for a small but high ceiling dman.
26Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Winnipeg Jetsanother russian forward
27Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-complete dman. i think hes grossly underrated, but good players seem to always fall to Carolina
28Logo of the Calgary FlamesLogo of the Vancouver Canucksthey take a quick winger after taking a dman earlier
29Logo of the Dallas Stars-Im a big fan of Luchanko. Dallas again gets a faller
30Logo of the New York Rangers-Boone Jenner - esque forward
31Logo of the Philadelphia FlyersLogo of the Florida Pantherstalented and playoff performer
32Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Edmonton Oilersarguably the best goalie this draft. with another pick just three slections later, they take a G
Jun. 23 at 12:56 a.m.
LD is by far the strongest area of the Hawks future right now-- Korchinski (age 20) and Vlasic (age 22) both project as top line, potential #1 defenders and both are LD. It's possible they take Dickinson at #2 if they think he's the best player available, but he'd have to be unambiguously the best player available, because there's a clear loss of positional value there.
Jun. 23 at 1:56 a.m.
Sennecke and Nygard both can score and are bigger than Eiserman

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll