SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Whats the latest Update with the 5 bad guys?

Jun. 21 at 3:24 a.m.
Colby
Last I saw/ heard was court would start early june? were now ovb past halfway of the month and unless im blind i havent really seen anyone on updates. Ovb if its true what happened all of them deserve to get locked up and have a large sum of there career earnings to the victim but I would hate nothing more then a few of them to get there career's ruined if this came out that there innocent. Was a Huge Hart fan when he was coming up and Just wanted to know if there was any updates outside of the Court started and McLeod had the 1 extra charge.
Jun. 21 at 7:26 a.m.
SHL NJD GM
Quoting: colby
Last I saw/ heard was court would start early june? were now ovb past halfway of the month and unless im blind i havent really seen anyone on updates. Ovb if its true what happened all of them deserve to get locked up and have a large sum of there career earnings to the victim but I would hate nothing more then a few of them to get there career's ruined if this came out that there innocent. Was a Huge Hart fan when he was coming up and Just wanted to know if there was any updates outside of the Court started and McLeod had the 1 extra charge.

It’s going to be September-ish when the courts starts the pre-trial setup I believe, courts take a looooong time to get to cases, the players will likely miss all of 24-25 due to the case
Jun. 21 at 10:00 a.m.
Colby
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
It’s going to be September-ish when the courts starts the pre-trial setup I believe, courts take a looooong time to get to cases, the players will likely miss all of 24-25 due to the case

really? maybe i miss read but I thought it started the 10th or something around there. unless it got delayed.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll