SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Consensus Scout Rankings

Consensus Scout Rankings

Draft Class: 2024
Created By: BigBallsBriere
Published: Jun. 8 at 10:32 a.m.
Description
This Consensus Ranking Consists of 15 different online scouts, from TSN (Bob McKenzie), DobberProspects, EliteProspects, DailyFaceoff, SmahtScouting
Jun. 8 at 11:41 a.m.
Hockey Lova
I've heard some rumblings that if Montreal doesn't get Demidov or Lindstrom they'll go after Catton or Sennecke, I know Sennecke is a reach but he is really good and growing like crazy.
Jun. 8 at 11:46 a.m.
Quoting: Hockey_Lova
I've heard some rumblings that if Montreal doesn't get Demidov or Lindstrom they'll go after Catton or Sennecke, I know Sennecke is a reach but he is really good and growing like crazy.

Sennecke grew like 4/5”’ in 6 months so the first half of the season he was still Adjusting to his new height, 2nd half he came alive and I think there is a lot more there once he fills out physically.
If he is available at 14 I hope the sharks grab him but the closer we get to the draft the more likely that’s not happening
Hockey_Lova liked this.
Jun. 8 at 4:18 p.m.
Quoting: Rob32sjsharks
Sennecke grew like 4/5”’ in 6 months so the first half of the season he was still Adjusting to his new height, 2nd half he came alive and I think there is a lot more there once he fills out physically.
If he is available at 14 I hope the sharks grab him but the closer we get to the draft the more likely that’s not happening

Sounds a lot like Kravtsov 2018

Big playoff performance and all.
Rob32sjsharks liked this.
Jun. 8 at 4:20 p.m.
Quoting: NHLfan10506
Sounds a lot like Kravtsov 2018

Big playoff performance and all.

I’ll be happy with 1 of the RD or Nygard. But I would really like Senneke the more I watch
Jun. 8 at 4:26 p.m.
Quoting: Rob32sjsharks
I’ll be happy with 1 of the RD or Nygard. But I would really like Senneke the more I watch

(Kravtsov was not a good pick)
Jun. 8 at 6:50 p.m.
Quoting: NHLfan10506
(Kravtsov was not a good pick)

I was thinking of kaprizov in MIN for some reason.
Senneke has more talent and Kravtsov was ruined by NY sadly
Jun. 8 at 8:44 p.m.
Quoting: Hockey_Lova

They'd be better off with Catton , I believe even as highly rated as he is he might be the steal off the draft

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll