SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

2024 Mock draft 7 round

2024 Mock draft 7 round

Draft Class: 2024
Created By: Yano
Published: Jun. 7 at 7:44 p.m.
Jun. 7 at 7:58 p.m.
Love the mock, nice work! I'd love to see Hage in a Caps jersey. I can't see Toronto taking Mews, particularly if Solberg, Emery, and Elick are still available. That's very late for Surin, Kol, and Moysevich. The Caps will almost definitely draft Ilya Protas. David Green at #94 is interesting, I don't even have him in my top 224. Thanks again for the mock!
Jun. 7 at 8:28 p.m.
If you like 7 rd mocks you should check out Bill Placzek over at Lines. He updates his about once a day (he's up to version 395 as of today)....complete 7 rds and he's pretty good.
Jun. 7 at 10:32 p.m.
As a blues fan I'd be very happy to see it fall this way two big d-men a couple of good sized centers and Gridin might turn out to be the steal of the draft (if it's not Yegor Surin) even like the flyer on the goalie in the 4th rd...overall good job for most everyone....whoa I just went back over to find out where you had Surin and saw you had him at 59! He'll go WAY before that...the Blues would most likely take him at 48 or 56 and I'm sure he won't be there then...if he makes it out of the first rd I'll be shocked

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll