Created By: BigBadBurke
Published: Jun. 7 at 2:32 p.m.
Description
At least i think so
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the San Jose Sharks-San Jose Jr shark to San Jose Sr shark
2Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-Playing nearby in Michigan already
3Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-Size and skill, slides into their top-6 nicely
4Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-RUS factor, i really like the direction of this team
5Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-MTL trades 5th for CGY's 9th and 28th - FLAMES pick Iginla and the western canadian hockey world rejoices
6Logo of the Utah Hockey Club-Cooley and Catton, yes please
7Logo of the Ottawa Senators-Homegrown offence first RHD
8Logo of the Seattle Kraken-Will be the best LHD from this draft when all is said and done
9Logo of the Calgary Flames-CGY trades 9th and 28th for MTL's 5th - HABS pick Sennecke and get who they really wanted by moving back and getting him closer to where he should actually go
10Logo of the New Jersey Devils-Future Dougie replacement
11Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-They FINALLY figure out why they've not been taking the next step and complete their D with a LHD/RHD massive shutdown guy
12Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-Phily management chuckles to themselves how easy this has been for them the past 2 years
13Logo of the Minnesota Wild-Always a solid selection when you can get a guy who can slot in right away as a middle-6 C at 13
14Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Pittsburgh PenguinsThe poor continue to stock up on riches
15Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Yzerplan is to draft Eiserman
16Logo of the St. Louis Blues-First real reach of round 1 imo, huge need for the blues however
17Logo of the Washington Capitals-Why not
18Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the New York IslandersBedard bouncer
19Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-Jack Eichel clone? Well here, have two of em
20Logo of the New York IslandersLogo of the Tampa Bay LightningThey seem to like picking fr-qc guys from the Q. Roy will like this young lad
21Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-Good veteran team will help guide this kid to stardom
22Logo of the Nashville Predators-Should have been a Jet...
23Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-deep deep need
24Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-I doubt Nuke plays for Ava anymore
25Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the Boston BruinsAnother local kid for the cupboard
26Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Winnipeg JetsSuch a KH selection. On the small side yes, but an absolute burner who plays a complete game and hails from just outside of Boston
27Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-They love their 200-ft Fins
28Logo of the Calgary FlamesLogo of the Vancouver CanucksCGY trades 9th and 28th for MTL's 5th - HABS pick Letourneau and get a guy similar to who they wanted in Lindstrom that may end up being better anyways
29Logo of the Dallas Stars-A once sure thing top-10 pick, DAL takes a chance on a guy who could turn into smtg special under the tutelage of his compatriot Heisk
30Logo of the New York Rangers-Older player, yeah. But I honestly don't know why or how this kid is going so low
31Logo of the Philadelphia FlyersLogo of the Florida PanthersPhily are now laughing profusely
32Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Edmonton OilersLindstrom line mate in CHL and now NHL
Jun. 7 at 4:21 p.m.
I don't believe Jiricek is a reach at 16 I think it's just about right
Jun. 7 at 5:04 p.m.
If Buium falls to the Sharks at 14 I will cry tears of joy, I just don't see him falling past Seattle unfortunately.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll