Forums/Mock-Draft

My Mock

My Mock

Draft Class: 2024
Created By: ncoll
Published: May 27 at 6:22 p.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the San Jose Sharks-Easy no. 1
2Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-Top-end RHD to add to Seth Jones on the right side
3Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-BPA
4Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-Set with future no. 1 (Fantilli) and no. 2 center for the future. May be a slight reach but his size and skill are promising
5Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Best offensive player available imo. Doubt they will take another defenseman regardless of BPA
6Logo of the Utah Hockey Club-Really solid offensive RHD to add to their D core. Could see him dropping a bit but this past year in the CHL and his offensive potential makes me think a team will take him early. Could see someone like Buium taking here though, too
7Logo of the Ottawa Senators-BPA. I see them going D because of the potential trades for Chychrun and maybe even Chabot. Dickinson definitely has top pair potential, maybe even no. 1 potential.
8Logo of the Seattle Kraken-Haven't drafted defense in the first round yet; this would be a great potential top 4 defenseman to add
9Logo of the Calgary Flames-Top 6 W/C for the future
10Logo of the New Jersey Devils-High potential if developed well as a goal-scoring Top 6 F
11Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Very solid pick. Has the potential to be a very reliable second line player. Great numbers in Liiga this past year, as well
12Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-Easy pick if available
13Logo of the Minnesota Wild-Potential to be very good 2-3 C for the future
14Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Pittsburgh PenguinsNeed high quality players; has the potential to be a first pairing RHD if developed right
15Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Great pick as a middle 6 winger. One of the most NHL ready prospects too
16Logo of the St. Louis Blues-Best defenseman available
17Logo of the Washington Capitals-BPA
18Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the New York IslandersMight be a little bit of a reach for Basha, but he is very promising
19Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-Great upside
20Logo of the New York IslandersLogo of the Tampa Bay LightningGreat pick; could see him going earlier or later
21Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-Might be high for Kiviharju but was once looked upon as one of the best D in the draft, still has solid potential
22Logo of the Nashville Predators-
23Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-
24Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
25Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the Boston Bruins
26Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Winnipeg Jets
27Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
28Logo of the Calgary FlamesLogo of the Vancouver Canucks
29Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Edmonton Oilers
30Logo of the Philadelphia FlyersLogo of the Florida Panthers
31Logo of the Dallas Stars-
32Logo of the New York Rangers-

To create a post please Login or Register