SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

2024 Ideal Draft

2024 Ideal Draft

Draft Class: 2024
Created By: Forsbergfan1
Published: Apr. 18 at 3:37 p.m.
Lottery Winners:
  1. Logo of the Anaheim DucksAnaheim Ducks (3→1)
  2. Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksChicago Blackhawks (2→2)
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-Obvious #1, Makes Zegras more expendable for an already amazing Ducks forward core
2Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-Demidov would also make sense here but I think they want to shore up the backend since next year is a forward heavy draft
3Logo of the San Jose Sharks-Dickinson has been rising up draft boards and I think he'll only keep going up. Big body franchise Dman upside
4Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-Columbus takes a stab here and gets the 2nd best player in this draft. Fantilli and Demidov will be a feared duo for years to come
5Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-This years Zach Benson. Undersized playmaker going to a forward needy team. Habs have a logjam at the backend and need some help up front
6Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-I believe Utah goes with the Chara-like guy here. Could have huge bust potential but also could be the best dman in this draft
7Logo of the Ottawa Senators-Senators have their Chabot and Sanderson on the left side but now have their Yakemchuk to pair on the right
8Logo of the Seattle Kraken-Another center to pair with Wright down the line make for a great 1-2 punch should both of them develop
9Logo of the Calgary Flames-I think Calgary's front office HAS to pick Iginla or the fan base will never forgive them. Makes too much sense and kid will be a stud
10Logo of the New Jersey Devils-I think New Jersey can't go wrong here with Parekh or Buium here but think they opt for Buium here. Having Casey and Nemec as their right-handed Dmen make it easier to pick a lefty here and make for a top 4 D core of nightmares for years to come
11Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-The fall stops here and the #Eiserplan. Benson and Eiserman should be able to combine for a solid top line of the future
12Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-I was stuck between Helenius and Parekh here but think the Flyers will look to target forwards next draft after such a deep defensive draft here
13Logo of the Minnesota Wild-Minnesota goes BPA available here and I believe thats Helenius. With the Mikko Koivu connection, a finnish player would fit in well here
14Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Pittsburgh PenguinsI really think that San Jose would have loved Helenius so I could see a trade up here with Minny or Philly potentially to snag him but if not, I think Greentree makes for a solid pick along with Dickinson
15Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-This just seems like a Yzerman pick. A norweigan 2-way forward makes way too much sense here and I would be shocked if this isn't the pick come draft day
16Logo of the Washington Capitals-Blues pick here helps their backend.
17Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
18Logo of the New York Islanders-
19Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-
20Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
21Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
22Logo of the Nashville Predators-
23Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-
24Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Edmonton Oilers
25Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
26Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Winnipeg Jets
27Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the Boston Bruins
28Logo of the Calgary FlamesLogo of the Vancouver Canucks
29Logo of the Philadelphia FlyersLogo of the Florida Panthers
30Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
31Logo of the Dallas Stars-
32Logo of the New York Rangers-
Apr. 19 at 8:17 a.m.
It looks like you forgot about Beniers.
KrakBirds23 liked this.
Apr. 19 at 8:54 a.m.
Quoting: Kraken

Agreed. Seattle's going to take best D available if they are drafting in the 7-10 range.
Kraken liked this.
Apr. 19 at 1:39 p.m.
Quoting: Kraken

Ah I totally did, who do you have on your kraken draft board then
Apr. 19 at 1:58 p.m.
I wouldn't be upset at all about them picking Lindstrom, nothing wrong with more C depth at this point. Seattle has some decent D prospects but they haven't picked a D with any of their previous 1st round picks, so they could use someone with top pairing potential. I would take Parekh or Buium in that spot given what you have left on the board.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll