SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Lets Try This 1 Round

Lets Try This 1 Round

Draft Class: 2024
Created By: TheLand
Published: Apr. 15 at 11:26 a.m.
Lottery Winners:
  1. Logo of the San Jose SharksSan Jose Sharks (1→1)
  2. Logo of the Anaheim DucksAnaheim Ducks (3→2)
Apr. 15 at 2:24 p.m.
Celebrini and Buium would be about the best possible outcome of this draft for the sharks!
Apr. 15 at 3:02 p.m.
Driedger Clan
Quoting: Rob32sjsharks
Celebrini and Buium would be about the best possible outcome of this draft for the sharks!

With those 2 picks they need to draft a forward and a defense man in the 1st round. If not their rebuild will take longer imo. There's quite a few elite D in the first round.
Apr. 15 at 3:08 p.m.
Quoting: TheLand
With those 2 picks they need to draft a forward and a defense man in the 1st round. If not their rebuild will take longer imo. There's quite a few elite D in the first round.

Elite is a stretch, there are a lot of #2-4 D in this 1st round! I would opt for a RD since that’s the sharks biggest weakness but Buium is too good to pass on at 12/14
TheLand liked this.
Apr. 15 at 3:12 p.m.
Driedger Clan
Elite is a stretch, there are a lot of #2-4 D in this 1st round! I would opt for a RD since that’s the sharks biggest weakness but Buium is too good to pass on at 12/14

All depends if they get to pick 1st ovr or not cause Levsh isn't bad either. Pick him over Demidov if I was Sharks. The 2nd ovr should be Demi but can change on what team picks there
Apr. 15 at 3:40 p.m.
I would be very surprised if Buium falls out of the top 10. Wins gold at WJC while playing top 4 minutes against older competition, wins a college natty while producing above a point per game against older competition, guy is going to have a lot of fans in front offices
Rob32sjsharks liked this.
Apr. 15 at 3:53 p.m.
All depends if they get to pick 1st ovr or not cause Levsh isn't bad either. Pick him over Demidov if I was Sharks. The 2nd ovr should be Demi but can change on what team picks there

Sharks draft not 1st OA their 1st will be a RD, Celebrini is too special not to take!
Apr. 15 at 5:25 p.m.
Driedger Clan
Sharks draft not 1st OA their 1st will be a RD, Celebrini is too special not to take!

Especially since his dad even wants them to draft him as well. Closer to family and such
Apr. 15 at 6:09 p.m.
Especially since his dad even wants them to draft him as well. Closer to family and such

YES! With this becoming a whole story with his father working for the Warriors, his family rooting for the Sharks to pick him, him being friends with Dratmond Green, and other warrior players and the possibility of having Warriors players at the draft to welcome him back to the Bay Area! This is too good of a story for the league to interfere to send him elsewhere!
Plus then you can Flash his Jr. Sharks pictures when he comes up to get his jersey.
TheLand liked this.
Apr. 17 at 7:13 p.m.
Dickinson and Buium > Yakemchuk and Silayev

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll