Forums/Armchair-GM

Stammer TDL

Created by: Kyle_Okposo_Lover
Team: 2023-24 Detroit Red Wings
Initial Creation Date: Dec. 6, 2023
Published: Dec. 6, 2023
Salary Cap Mode: Basic
Description
A giant IF Tampa is out and decides to sell. Not what id do, but if that happens

This is in the situation where they are out by like 10-12 points
Trades
DET
  1. Stamkos, Steven ($4,250,000 retained)
TBL
  1. Buchelnikov, Dmitri [Reserve List]
  2. Veleno, Joseph
  3. 2024 1st round pick (BOS)
DET
    Stammer extends 2x6
    TBL
      Does Detroit have their own or Boston's 1st?
      Buyouts
      Retained Salary Transactions
      Buried
      DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
      Logo of the DET
      Logo of the DET
      Logo of the DAL
      Logo of the DET
      Logo of the DET
      Logo of the DET
      Logo of the DET
      Logo of the DET
      Logo of the DET
      Logo of the BOS
      Logo of the DET
      Logo of the DET
      Logo of the DET
      Logo of the STL
      Logo of the DET
      Logo of the DET
      Logo of the DET
      Logo of the DET
      Logo of the DET
      Logo of the DET
      Logo of the DET
      ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
      22$83,500,000$83,330,973$0$3,350,000$169,027
      Left WingCentreRight Wing
      Logo of the Detroit Red Wings
      $7,875,000$7,875,000
      LW, RW
      UFA - 4
      $5,100,000$5,100,000
      C, RW
      M-NTC
      UFA - 5
      $2,750,000$2,750,000
      RW
      NTC
      UFA - 1
      Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
      $4,250,000$4,250,000
      LW, C
      NMC
      UFA - 1
      $8,700,000$8,700,000
      C
      NTC
      UFA - 8
      $925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$2,500,000$2M)
      RW, LW
      RFA - 1
      $4,000,000$4,000,000
      LW
      UFA - 2
      $5,625,000$5,625,000
      C, LW, RW
      M-NTC
      UFA - 4
      $4,750,000$4,750,000
      RW, LW
      M-NTC
      UFA - 1
      $2,000,000$2,000,000
      LW, RW
      RFA - 2
      $1,460,000$1,460,000
      LW, C
      UFA - 1
      $2,000,000$2,000,000
      RW, LW
      UFA - 1
      Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
      $3,400,000$3,400,000
      LD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 3
      $863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
      RD
      RFA - 1
      $900,000$900,000
      G
      UFA - 2
      $4,125,000$4,125,000
      LD/RD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 1
      $3,400,000$3,400,000
      RD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 3
      $1,500,000$1,500,000
      G
      M-NTC
      UFA - 1
      $3,000,000$3,000,000
      LD
      UFA - 2
      $2,343,750$2,343,750
      RD
      M-NTC, NMC
      UFA - 2
      ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
      $4,750,000$4,750,000
      LD/RD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 3
      $775,000$775,000
      RW
      UFA - 1
      $1,125,000$1,125,000
      RW, LW
      UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
      • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
      Dec. 6, 2023 at 12:20 p.m.
      Gross
      aedoran liked this.
      Dec. 6, 2023 at 12:22 p.m.
      A he retires in TB if he's signing for 6 .
      B he has on multiple occasions as recently as September said under no circumstances would he waive.,but yeah ok.
      Dec. 6, 2023 at 12:22 p.m.
      Detroit has Boston's 1st from the Bertuzzi deal I think. Then they gave up their own first in the Debrincat trade I believe.
      Kyle_Okposo_Lover liked this.
      Dec. 6, 2023 at 12:23 p.m.
      Josh Anderson Sucks
      Quoting: Justafan79
      A he retires in TB if he's signing for 6 .
      B he has on multiple occasions as recently as September said under no circumstances would he waive.,but yeah ok.

thanks for reading...
      Newgod77 liked this.
      Dec. 6, 2023 at 12:25 p.m.
      Quoting: DangleCat
      Detroit has Boston's 1st from the Bertuzzi deal I think. Then they gave up their own first in the Debrincat trade I believe.

Detroit has the choice. Ottawa gets the worse of the two picks, so most likely they keep their own this year.
      DangleCat and aedoran liked this.
      Dec. 6, 2023 at 12:26 p.m.
      Quoting: Kyle_Okposo_Lover
      thanks for reading...

I did read Tb decides to sell they can't sell Stamkos JBB can't they can't even threaten to waive him and he certainly not signings 2x 6 this is beyond delusional.
      Dec. 6, 2023 at 12:29 p.m.
      Quoting: CoachCoach
      Detroit has the choice. Ottawa gets the worse of the two picks, so most likely they keep their own this year.

Thanks for clarifying I couldn't remember if there was conditions on the Cat trade.
      CoachCoach and aedoran liked this.
      Dec. 6, 2023 at 12:31 p.m.
      Josh Anderson Sucks
      I did read Tb decides to sell they can't sell Stamkos JBB can't they can't even threaten to waive him and he certainly not signings 2x 6 this is beyond delusional.

Hes 33, he isnt getting term. And rumors say he wants to play for Stevie Y, and he also probably wants to extend

If there is a place hed prefer to go to over Tampa, i promise you hed waive there

Most importantly tho is that I said "A giant IF Tampa is out and decides to sell. Not what id do, but if that happens"

I dont think this is happening, this is a giant hypothetical. So u trying to convince me he wants to be in tampa does nothing lmao
      Dec. 6, 2023 at 12:35 p.m.
      Hes 33, he isnt getting term. And rumors say he wants to play for Stevie Y, and he also probably wants to extend

If there is a place hed prefer to go to over Tampa, i promise you hed waive there

Most importantly tho is that I said "A giant IF Tampa is out and decides to sell. Not what id do, but if that happens"

I dont think this is happening, this is a giant hypothetical. So u trying to convince me he wants to be in tampa does nothing lmao

If TB decides they still can't and Stamkos just recently flat out said and I'll quote "I can't say what will happen after my contract expires however, I can guarantee I will be a bolt until then." So again it isn't up to Brisebois . I guess you know what he'll do better than he does . Is that what you're saying? Since you "Guarantee" he was lying when he spoke in September.
      Dec. 6, 2023 at 12:52 p.m.
      Josh Anderson Sucks
      If TB decides they still can't and Stamkos just recently flat out said and I'll quote "I can't say what will happen after my contract expires however, I can guarantee I will be a bolt until then." So again it isn't up to Brisebois . I guess you know what he'll do better than he does . Is that what you're saying? Since you "Guarantee" he was lying when he spoke in September.

when did i say i think he is leaving? I dont, if i was a betting man id bet he will be in tampa come fall 2024.

This is all hypothetical of if he gets traded

And for the record, any player who is a pending UFA says they want to return unless theyve already asked out lol. He obviously is gonna say that.
      Dec. 6, 2023 at 12:57 p.m.
      I'll quote you from earlier.
      "If there is a place hed prefer to go to over Tampa, i promise you hed waive there" excuse me you promised not guarantee my bad
      Dec. 6, 2023 at 12:57 p.m.
      Tank it baby
      Edited Dec. 6, 2023 at 1:14 p.m.
      I can't see Yzerman trading another 1st round pick this season after he already traded 1 for Cat.

"Hes 33, he isnt getting term. And rumors say he wants to play for Stevie Y, and he also probably wants to extend."

Source?
      aedoran liked this.
      Dec. 6, 2023 at 1:00 p.m.
      when did i say i think he is leaving? I dont, if i was a betting man id bet he will be in tampa come fall 2024.

And for the record, any player who is a pending UFA says they want to return unless theyve already asked out lol. He obviously is gonna say that.

In the interview he said he was disappointed by negotiations the next paragraph he said he's ready to sign tomorrow and wants to retire in TB.
      Dec. 6, 2023 at 1:02 p.m.

Ohh he's not getting term didn't a 33 year old Alex Killorn just get 4x6.25 ,but Stamkos takes 6x2 to leave TB
      Bhahahahahahaha Bhahahahahahaha Bhahahahahahaha Bhahahahahahaha Bhahahahahahaha that's funny I mean utterly hilarious!!!!! Killer was 33 when he signed it but 34 before he played a game of it.
      Dec. 6, 2023 at 1:11 p.m.
      Quoting: DangleCat

I didn't see that he had already replied to that statement.
      Dec. 6, 2023 at 1:11 p.m.

Are you seriously trying to say with a lower cap a 34 yo Killorn is worth more than a33 year old Stamkos in terms of both AAV and term? Really?
      Dec. 6, 2023 at 1:26 p.m.
      Josh Anderson Sucks
      In the interview he said he was disappointed by negotiations the next paragraph he said he's ready to sign tomorrow and wants to retire in TB.

Ohh he's not getting term didn't a 33 year old Alex Killorn just get 4x6.25 ,but Stamkos takes 6x2 to leave TB
      Bhahahahahahaha Bhahahahahahaha Bhahahahahahaha Bhahahahahahaha Bhahahahahahaha that's funny I mean utterly hilarious!!!!! Killer was 33 when he signed it but 34 before he played a game of it.

Are you seriously trying to say with a lower cap a 34 yo Killorn is worth more than a33 year old Stamkos in terms of both AAV and term? Really?

Look at what Pavelski signed for. Stammer could obviously get more but if he wants to contend he will take a more team friendly deal

Killorn went to the worst team in the NHL with the most cap to finally get that money. Im sure Stammer could find a way to get 4 years at 7-8 mil if he wanted lol.

Youre such a weirdo why are you so upset over a hypothetical. Nothing i can say will make u happy because u get so upset over unlikely hypothiticals
      Dec. 6, 2023 at 1:29 p.m.
      Josh Anderson Sucks
      Quoting: SharkTank
      I can't see Yzerman trading another 1st round pick this season after he already traded 1 for Cat.

"Hes 33, he isnt getting term. And rumors say he wants to play for Stevie Y, and he also probably wants to extend."

Source?

Im not pulling out sources on here lmao i dont follow every Detroit and tampa bay insider. Ive seen tweets from writers and insiders speculating.

I dont think hes getting term because i dont see it happening, rumors swirl every day.

"he also probably wants to extend" what does that mean? He clearly said to the media he wished he could have gotten a deal done prior to the season starting...

My point was that if he were to waive to go somewhere, it would probably be a place hed want to be for more than 3 months. I dont think hed wanna be flpped to go to a team lie Vegas for example then leave again 3 months later
      Dec. 6, 2023 at 1:30 p.m.
      Look at what Pavelski signed for. Stammer could obviously get more but if he wants to contend he will take a more team friendly deal

Killorn went to the worst team in the NHL with the most cap to finally get that money. Im sure Stammer could find a way to get 4 years at 7-8 mil if he wanted lol.

Youre such a weirdo why are you so upset over a hypothetical. Nothing i can say will make u happy because u get so upset over unlikely hypothiticals

Not upset just trying to understand how you can do cheaply alye a hall of famer at the top of his game and I just don't get Stamkos iswIving when he has on so many occasions said the opposite.
      Dec. 6, 2023 at 1:32 p.m.
      Josh Anderson Sucks
      Not upset just trying to understand how you can do cheaply alye a hall of famer at the top of his game and I just don't get Stamkos iswIving when he has on so many occasions said the opposite.

Stamkos is the captain and is gonna have his number retired, he would never say he wants to leave bro.

My ENTIRE F-----G POST is about the giant IF, a giant HYPOTHETICAL, of if Tampa really struggles and he wants to get moved. A GIANT IF that I think is very very very unlikely.

This post was made for what I think would happen IF he asked to be moved, if he were to go anywhere else. And that anywhere else where id see him waive would be Detroit imo. That is it
      Dec. 6, 2023 at 5:02 p.m.
      Tank it baby
      Edited Dec. 9, 2023 at 6:03 p.m.
      Im not pulling out sources on here lmao i dont follow every Detroit and tampa bay insider. Ive seen tweets from writers and insiders speculating.

I dont think hes getting term because i dont see it happening, rumors swirl every day.

"he also probably wants to extend" what does that mean? He clearly said to the media he wished he could have gotten a deal done prior to the season starting...

My point was that if he were to waive to go somewhere, it would probably be a place hed want to be for more than 3 months. I dont think hed wanna be flpped to go to a team lie Vegas for example then leave again 3 months later

So your source is essentially your arse?

Got it.
      Dec. 6, 2023 at 5:15 p.m.
      Josh Anderson Sucks
      So you're source is essentially your arse?

Got it.

lol what. No its stuff ive seen

I never said they were shopping him, i said insiders were speculating and reporting.

Do we have confirmed sources that the sharks are looking to sell Blackwood? Or Labanc? etc? Or the flames with oesterle, etc? Every player to ever be traded? Of course not. This is purely speuclation rn, as i specififed so many times idk why people are so mad
      Dec. 9, 2023 at 4:40 p.m.
      Josh Anderson Sucks
      So you're source is essentially your arse?

Got it.

Found the source! Elliotte Friedman in his podcast from 5 days ago. I knew I heard it somewhere

Tampa Bay are now accepting trade offers for their Captain Steven Stamkos

Again dont think he gets moved but this isnt some made up thing smile Ill take apologies now
      Dec. 9, 2023 at 5:36 p.m.
      Edited Dec. 10, 2023 at 11:40 a.m.
      Found the source! Elliotte Friedman in his podcast from 5 days ago. I knew I heard it somewhere

Again dont think he gets moved but this isnt some made up thing smile Ill take apologies now

The same Elliot Friedman who swore earlier Schenn was coming here last year for weeks.
      Also Stamkos has as recently as September stated he guarantees he'll be a bolt until his contract expires.
      I guess you're to thick to understand FULL NMC I'll take that apology now
      Dec. 9, 2023 at 6:01 p.m.
      Tank it baby

Still talking from your arse. Take the L guy. LOL

To create a post please Login or Register
      Question:
      Options:
      Add Option
      Submit Poll