SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Edmonton Oilers

Edmonton fire Woodcroft and hire Knoblauch

Was firing Woodcroft right choise
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Nov. 12, 2023 at 1:03 p.m.
Edmonton has fired Woodcroft, i dont see it huge surprise, but hiring Knoblauch is surprise. I believe Edmonton should have choose some with high authority, who could make Edmonton play more as team and not hunt individual success. They offensive gamestyle been enjoyable to watch when its work, but when its not work its not fair to put all blame to goalies. Edmonton could still take playoff spot and if you look roster, it should be playoff team, but problem is that some team ahead of them like Wild and Seattle has started slowly too. I know many Edmonton fans would like to believe Edmonton could do same as STL couple year ago, but STL did play as team and did run four lines and had high authority coach behind bench and also Edmonton would have to jump over Seattle, Minnesota and St. Louis who all has started bit slow this season and Anaheim have high potential to take playoff spot this year and Arizona could surprise. Who know maybe even Nashville find they game. I dont know Knoblauch as coach, has he authority to make team play as team and bench or cutdown McDavid and Draisatl gametime if there others who play better game/period.
Jan. 21 at 6:03 a.m.
CCNAtraning
Best CCNA TRAINING courses in Ahmednagar Maharashtra India
CCNA stands for Cisco Certified Network Associate, and it's a certification for IT professionals who want to specialize in network engineering and administration. It covers topics like network protocols, routing, switching, and troubleshooting. It's a great certification to have if you're interested in working with computer networks.
CCNA is a certification offered by Cisco, a leading networking solutions provider. It's a great way to start your career in networking. The CCNA certification covers topics such as network fundamentals, routing and switching, network security, and more. By earning this certification, you'll gain the knowledge and skills needed to design, build, and manage networks. It's a valuable credential for IT professionals.

https://www.sevenmentor.com/ccna-classes-in-ahmednagar
Jan. 21 at 10:17 p.m.
thegx.ca/forum
Right choice getting everyone McDavid had success with in past so yeah their 13 game winning streak proves it was the right choice to win...but wrong choice honour wise to fire Woodcraft just because team had bad start to season...

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit