SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

Which team receives the most lowball trade offers in Armchair GM ?

Which team receives the most lowball trade offers in AGM ?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Oct. 22, 2023 at 10:04 a.m.
sensonfire
What do I mean by a trade offer that is lowball ?

I mean a trade offer that falls well short of what a player that is the subject of the trade is worth.

1 example of this is offering a couple of random mid-round picks for Shane Pinto.

Quite often, lowball trade offers happen either because ...

1. The OP of the AGM has no idea what the player he's trading for is worth

2. The OP of the AGM is trolling a team or fanbase he doesn't like and wants others to chime in.

So what do you think ?

Which team receives the most lowball trade offers in Armchair GM ?

Let me know your thoughts.
Dec. 4, 2023 at 4:21 p.m.
You should say you are not allowed to vote for your favorite team. You should go by the team you've done the most ACGMs for and profiles made in the last month aren't counted. If you want a more accurate result. Another hurdle to getting the most accurate results is how well the team is playing. A couple of seasons ago Detroit was getting a ton of lowball offers for players but as they have gotten better the lowball offers have decreased quite a bit. I've been paying attention to it and it just seems to be the worse the team is doing the less some people on the site value those players. The results could get really interesting if you did this once a month when people are really looking for it.

I'm going with Columbus.
sensonfire liked this.
Dec. 4, 2023 at 8:46 p.m.
Ban Price trades
Arizona.

The sheer volume of discounted "here take my bad cap" trades you see going to the Coyotes is brutal.
sensonfire and NoVaSpartan liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit