SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/The Box

Is the movie Die Hard (1988) a Christmas movie?

Is the movie Die Hard (1988) a Christmas movie?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Aug. 2, 2023 at 9:54 a.m.
Jason Zucker Smile
I know it's the middle of summer, but what better time is there to consider whether the movie, Die Hard (1988) is in fact a Christmas movie? Well, maybe Christmas time, is a better time to ask this question. But, I'll ask it anyway, after all, It's a Wonderful Life (1946) was filmed in the summer.

I am a firm believer that this is a Christmas movie, but even the lead actor, Bruce Willis himself doesn't believe this to be a Christmas movie.
aedoran liked this.
Aug. 4, 2023 at 3:38 p.m.
Quoting: Wilson_W_Wilson_Jr
I know it's the middle of summer, but what better time is there to consider whether the movie, Die Hard (1988) is in fact a Christmas movie? Well, maybe Christmas time, is a better time to ask this question. But, I'll ask it anyway, after all, It's a Wonderful Life (1946) was filmed in the summer.

I am a firm believer that this is a Christmas movie, but even the lead actor, Bruce Willis himself doesn't believe this to be a Christmas movie.

Yes Die Hard 1 and 2 are Christmas Movies!
NoVaSpartan liked this.
Apr. 4 at 3:54 a.m.
Banned
Deadshot.io is a multiplayer shooting game. Players engage in fast-paced battles, using various weapons and tactics to eliminate opponents and climb the leaderboard in dynamic, action-packed arenas.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit