SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Anaheim Ducks

Where does Klingberg end up traded to.

Feb. 22, 2023 at 1:41 a.m.
Future Ducks legend
We're just a tad over a week away from the TDL, and the speculation about what Klingberg is going to net is is getting a bit tiresome on the boards. I'm curious fellow Anaheim fans, where do you think he ends up and why there?
Feb. 23, 2023 at 2:56 p.m.
45 for Norris.
Ottawa Senators
Dredger Reported they’re looking for an offensive RHD. Klingberg that guy.
I honestly think Klingberg hasn’t been as bad as he’s been given credit for. I mean he’s not great defensively but everyone has always known that.
He has more goals this years than he did last year in less games. He has less assists but that’s probably because he has no Hintz, Pavelski, Benn, Seguin, Heiskanen, and Robertson.

I think he Could Fetch Conditional 2nd*, Ostapchuk, 24 3rd
* If Ottawa makes it to Round 2. The pick becomes a 1st.
Feb. 23, 2023 at 8:51 p.m.
Future Ducks legend
Quoting: Manson
Ottawa Senators
Dredger Reported they’re looking for an offensive RHD. Klingberg that guy.
I honestly think Klingberg hasn’t been as bad as he’s been given credit for. I mean he’s not great defensively but everyone has always known that.
He has more goals this years than he did last year in less games. He has less assists but that’s probably because he has no Hintz, Pavelski, Benn, Seguin, Heiskanen, and Robertson.

I think he Could Fetch Conditional 2nd*, Ostapchuk, 24 3rd
* If Ottawa makes it to Round 2. The pick becomes a 1st.

well, I THOUGHT it was going to be the Caps due to Carlsson being out, but they just sold their top pairing Offensive D support piece in Orlov.

I think its Edmonton, the cost to acquire Karlsson is going to be too much with the amount of retention that is needed, they will look for a cheaper option, and I think Klingberg has enough speed to keep up with their system.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll