SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Sidney Crosby and His Water Bottle Discussion

Was Crosby's Water Bottle Incident An "Accident" Or On Purpose
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Jun. 10, 2017 at 2:02 a.m.
Since there's a thread for things from Girardi vs Gretzky all the way to favourite ice cream flavours, heck why not have this?

I personally think a player of Crosby's intelligent IQ wouldn't do that by accident. IMO that was kinda intentional, but what do you guys think?
Jun. 10, 2017 at 2:10 a.m.
Oh Canada
After all these concussions I wouldn't be surprised if he started having more spasms like this
Jun. 10, 2017 at 9:30 a.m.
get ur corsi up
Quoting: gojetsgo
After all these concussions I wouldn't be surprised if he started having more spasms like this

laugh
Jun. 10, 2017 at 12:35 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Sorry if this sounds mean Crosby (if you ever see this post), but i think he tried to do it. I mean, he's not just going to say, "oh yeah, i tried to throw that water bottle." So yes, i think he tried to do it.
Jun. 10, 2017 at 12:38 p.m.
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Sorry if this sounds mean Crosby (if you ever see this post), but i think he tried to do it. I mean, he's not just going to say, "oh yeah, i tried to throw that water bottle." So yes, i think he tried to do it.

a) Crosby probably won't read this LOL laugh
b) I do agree. He's not going to say that, cuz then there's gonna be viral videos on YouTube of Crosby saying that he did throw the bottle
Jun. 10, 2017 at 12:41 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: DavidBooth7

b) I do agree. He's not going to say that, cuz then there's gonna be viral videos on YouTube of Crosby saying that he did throw the bottle

agreed.

now here's the next question: did Crosby tell Subban his breath smelled bad? I'm guessing no. 1-0 for no.
Jun. 10, 2017 at 12:58 p.m.

agreed.

now here's the next question: did Crosby tell Subban his breath smelled bad? I'm guessing no. 1-0 for no.

Already been audio released of their conversation. Subban's breath never came up.
Jun. 10, 2017 at 3:40 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: mtdavis311

agreed.

Already been audio released of their conversation. Subban's breath never came up.

what do you mean? did Subban agree Crosby didn't say that?
Jun. 10, 2017 at 6:54 p.m.

No, Showtime was recording the game for their behind the scenes stuff and their mic caught the audio. They exchanged expletives, but Sid never said anything about PK's breath
Jun. 10, 2017 at 7:35 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

No, Showtime was recording the game for their behind the scenes stuff and their mic caught the audio. They exchanged expletives, but Sid never said anything about PK's breath

ok
Jul. 21, 2017 at 7:56 p.m.
Since there's a thread for things from Girardi vs Gretzky all the way to favourite ice cream flavours, heck why not have this?

I personally think a player of Crosby's intelligent IQ wouldn't do that by accident. IMO that was kinda intentional, but what do you guys think?

Why not do something productive!!
Jul. 21, 2017 at 8:01 p.m.
Quoting: PaulDunnill

Why not do something productive!!

You're clearly not the guy I'd ask for advice on re productive stuff...
phillyjabroni liked this.
Jul. 21, 2017 at 8:30 p.m.
Thank God!!
Jul. 21, 2017 at 10:55 p.m.

Brandon Manning said he tried to hurt McNut. Cole Hamles said he intentionally hit Bryce Harper with a baseball

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit