SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Calgary Flames

Lets go Wranglers

Nov. 23, 2022 at 12:38 a.m.
Went to the Wranglers game tonight, sat in $300 Flames seats for $30. Shane Wright was playing for Coachella, he should be there for the game on Thursday.

-Phillips and Pelletier looked really good both had goals.

-Shane Wrights dangerous, he walked in with time and space, some quick hands and a light flip over Wolf.

-I thought Zadorna and Klapka were both skating well for guys thier size.

-lots of fun, go check em out! Fridays a cheap game @ 1:00 in the afternoon vs. Abbotsford.
Nov. 23, 2022 at 12:45 a.m.
TrevorA
Like Phillips in there but how do you have Rooney or even Lucic in over Lewis & Ritchie!???
Nov. 23, 2022 at 1:02 a.m.
Quoting: KingofRnR
Like Phillips in there but how do you have Rooney or even Lucic in over Lewis & Ritchie!???

Not sure if Ritchies available, Stone should be up, heard he's coming back. I just have a soft spot for Looch.

Phillips would be fun, but doesn't really make sense in the middle of a road trip, while the team is trying to get on track. If they finish this road trip well, it would be neat to give him a look when they get home. He's shifty with good net front presence and a right shot, might slot in well.
Nov. 23, 2022 at 1:09 a.m.
TrevorA
Edited Nov. 23, 2022 at 1:22 a.m.
Quoting: oilfire
Not sure if Ritchies available, Stone should be up, heard he's coming back. I just have a soft spot for Looch.

Phillips would be fun, but doesn't really make sense in the middle of a road trip, while the team is trying to get on track. If they finish this road trip well, it would be neat to give him a look when they get home. He's shifty with good net front presence and a right shot, might slot in well.

I like Looch too but he needs to be played sparingly and get lots of load management to play at 100%

While Lewis & Ritchie are playing well, we stick with them imo, not Rooney. If you want to rest them and bring up another Wrangler by Waiving Rooney, sure, but they are playing above expectation right now, so they deserve to be in

Can’t wait for Stone and his Blast to return 💥
oilfire liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll