SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Anaheim Ducks

Should the Ducks trade a player soon?

Nov. 5, 2022 at 12:51 p.m.
NoQuitInNewYork
Do you think the Ducks should trade a player soon. Henrique, Klingberg, Shattenkirk, Gibson etc. They have struggled to start the season. Thoughts?
Nov. 8, 2022 at 2:35 p.m.
Future Ducks legend
Edited Dec. 9, 2022 at 4:20 p.m.
Quoting: Scooter81
Do you think the Ducks should trade a player soon. Henrique, Klingberg, Shattenkirk, Gibson etc. They have struggled to start the season. Thoughts?

We knew we were going to struggle to start the season. Between roster turnover and the D injuries we have had, and questionable coaching, its looked really bad. That said, having watched the games, the team is slowly starting to turn it around.

Problem is with trading anyone right now is we are selling low. I don't know that we need to trade anyone away as much as I think we need to bring in defensive help.

Klingberg can't be moved until January per his contract, Gibson is the only reason we have wins against anyone who isn't the Sharks. Shattenkirk and Henrique I think can both be moved out, but who are we targeting to get back?

We still have one of the strongest prospect pools in the league despite calling up McTavish, Zegras, and Drysdale full time, and we have a lot of high draft picks. I think it might be time to start looking at picking up good, young players who are playing themselves off their current teams by packaging some picks/ cap retained vets.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll