SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Vancouver Canucks

Some of us are still debating the back end

Sep. 3, 2022 at 2:29 a.m.
Banned
This team's blueline obviously isn't spectacular, but it's not horrible either, the narrative that it's garbage needs to die because it's false. I'm here to list which team's I believe have weaker bluelines than Vancouver. Only constructive comments please

Pacific division: Edmonton, Anaheim, San Jose, Seattle

Central division: Winnipeg, St. Louis, Chicago, Arizona

Metro: Columbus, Philadelphia

Atlantic: Florida, Ottawa, Montreal, Detroit

Overall, I'd say the back end is about middle of the pack, and they played like so last season

Overall, the back end is probably not good enough to win a cup with, but it should be able to hold up well enough for the team to make the playoffs
Sep. 5, 2022 at 1:27 p.m.
BRUCE THERE IT IS
If the Canucks play like how they did when Boudreau took over last season - play driving, offensive team, the defence won't matter as much (take a look at Colorado, you beat them only if you make them defend and they don't dictate play)
Sep. 5, 2022 at 6:00 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: cooliny
If the Canucks play like how they did when Boudreau took over last season - play driving, offensive team, the defence won't matter as much (take a look at Colorado, you beat them only if you make them defend and they don't dictate play)

Same thing with Calgary. If you don't allow them to dictate play, it really limits their ability as well
cooliny liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll