Poll Options

May 4, 2017 at 10:00 a.m.
Still a Leafs Fan
If you have any other possible options, feel free and list them
May 4, 2017 at 10:05 a.m.
Boeser
May 4, 2017 at 11:43 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
I think it's Dylan Strome. I know he only got 1 points in 7 games this year in the NHL, but he's only 20, and he's playing great in the OHL. Some are questioning whether he will ever turn into a number 1 centre, but i think he will as he only played 7 games.
May 4, 2017 at 1:13 p.m.
I voted Puljarvi but I could also see whoever Philly picks, he'll be in a good environment to succeed as they were a near playoff team
May 4, 2017 at 1:56 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: LeafsFan
I voted Puljarvi but I could also see whoever Philly picks, he'll be in a good environment to succeed as they were a near playoff team

What about whoever NJD picks?
May 5, 2017 at 7:14 p.m.
V3 Canucks GM, BOG
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Quoting: LeafsFan

New Jersey is still at least a couple of years away from being a good team and right now I would say that their team is the worst it the NHL on paper. Philly has a great group of young defensemen (Provorov, Gostisbehere, Sanheim, Hagg, Myers, Morin) and a decent forward group as well (Giroux, Schenn, Simmonds, Voracek, Konecny, Coututier). If Hischier goes to Philly, I could see him having a great season.
May 5, 2017 at 7:16 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: TonyStrecher

New Jersey is still at least a couple of years away from being a good team and right now I would say that their team is the worst it the NHL on paper. Philly has a great group of young defensemen (Provorov, Gostisbehere, Sanheim, Hagg, Myers, Morin) and a decent forward group as well (Giroux, Schenn, Simmonds, Voracek, Konecny, Coututier). If Hischier goes to Philly, I could see him having a great season.

But how does that have to do with how good their pick is?
May 5, 2017 at 7:20 p.m.
V3 Canucks GM, BOG

Nothing it just has to do with how well the player that they pick will do next year.
May 5, 2017 at 7:23 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

Nothing it just has to do with how well the player that they pick will do next year.

that's what i mean
May 9, 2017 at 9:49 a.m.
McAvoy....1 C in there.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit