SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Nazar

Nazar

Draft Class: 2022
Created By: Caboose119z
Published: Apr. 14, 2022 at 1:53 p.m.
Lottery Winners:
  1. Logo of the Philadelphia FlyersPhiladelphia Flyers (4→1)
  2. Logo of the New Jersey DevilsNew Jersey Devils (5→2)
Apr. 14, 2022 at 5:11 p.m.
Geekie isn't BPA at 7 and Ottawa doesn't need any Cs.
Apr. 14, 2022 at 6:32 p.m.
Quoting: TZ11
Geekie isn't BPA at 7 and Ottawa doesn't need any Cs.

He may not be but that size is something that would be god to pair with Stuzie, plus you should always prioritize drafting C and D, you can always move a C to LW or RW to start their career.
A_Habs_fan liked this.
Apr. 14, 2022 at 7:05 p.m.
Quoting: Rob32sjsharks
He may not be but that size is something that would be god to pair with Stuzie, plus you should always prioritize drafting C and D, you can always move a C to LW or RW to start their career.

Doesn't make sense for Ottawa. They have Stützle, Norris and Pinto down the middle and moving one of them to Wing would be stupid when the 5 RWs (in some cases: RW/C) drafted after are all better right now, are less of a project, have (in some cases) a higher ceiling and actually fill a positional need. I really don't see anything in favour of Geekie except for his size, but Ottawa is a pretty big team already, they don't have to go for size.
Apr. 14, 2022 at 8:20 p.m.
Quoting: TZ11
Doesn't make sense for Ottawa. They have Stützle, Norris and Pinto down the middle and moving one of them to Wing would be stupid when the 5 RWs (in some cases: RW/C) drafted after are all better right now, are less of a project, have (in some cases) a higher ceiling and actually fill a positional need. I really don't see anything in favour of Geekie except for his size, but Ottawa is a pretty big team already, they don't have to go for size.

Yea well if he gets past Ottawa then the sharks could have a Interesting situation on their hands.
If Lekkermaki Geekie and Lambert are all available at 9th or 10th that would make for a difficult decision. Geekie is closer to NHL ready but his ceiling is much lower (middle 6 C or wing) Lekkermaki has a top 6 ceiling and was Eklund's line-mate this year, but I'm not sold on him. Lambert has Elite level skillset and has top line all-star level potential but is a boom or bust prospect with the highest ceiling and lowest floor and that's great at 15 but scary at 10.
still with that being said i want Lambert and I hope our development team can get him NHL ready in 2 years and make him a top line star kind of player.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll