SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

Leaf fan passes at age 100

Feb. 24, 2022 at 4:53 p.m.
LongtimeLeafsufferer
CapFriendly Pals

My mother was who a Leaf, Raptor, Blue Jay, PGA golf and curling fan passed away yesterday. She had a short three day stay in hospital before her heart said "No More"
Born in 1921, she had seen a lot in her life Born in London England born she served with the British Wrens during WW2. Her husband, (my father) didn't tell her that his semi rural home did not have running water when she arrived in Canada in 1946. Married for 71 years mother of five, four grandchildren, twelve great grandchildren. Hey, that was pretty good life.
zk97, Saskleaf and Trickster liked this.
Feb. 24, 2022 at 6:13 p.m.
Quoting: palhal
CapFriendly Pals

My mother was who a Leaf, Raptor, Blue Jay, PGA golf and curling fan passed away yesterday. She had a short three day stay in hospital before her heart said "No More"
Born in 1921, she had seen a lot in her life Born in London England born she served with the British Wrens during WW2. Her husband, (my father) didn't tell her that his semi rural home did not have running water when she arrived in Canada in 1946. Married for 71 years mother of five, four grandchildren, twelve great grandchildren. Hey, that was pretty good life.

very sorry about your loss, but like you said, she seemed to have lived a very good and successful life
may she be happy in (whatever your belief system says happens after death)
palhal, Saskleaf and Trickster liked this.
Feb. 24, 2022 at 8:56 p.m.
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: Zuki9797
very sorry about your loss, but like you said, she seemed to have lived a very good and successful life
may she be happy in (whatever your belief system says happens after death)

Thanks for your good thoughts Zuki. She was a devoted Christian, so she lived her life thinking there was something more/better after death.
zk97, Saskleaf and Trickster liked this.
Feb. 24, 2022 at 9:54 p.m.
Please win the cup
Thanks for your good thoughts Zuki. She was a devoted Christian, so she lived her life thinking there was something more/better after death.

praise God that she was a Christian, she is now living in a perfect eternity worshiping Jesus Christ....
Saskleaf liked this.
Feb. 27, 2022 at 11:02 p.m.
Saskoiler for now
Edited Feb. 27, 2022 at 11:12 p.m.
CapFriendly Pals

Sorry to hear about your mom, but it sounds like she had a good life.

Also that's good to hear she was a christian.

Quoting: MapleLeafsfan2003
praise God that she was a Christian, she is now living in a perfect eternity worshiping Jesus Christ....

Amen!
Mar. 1, 2022 at 1:03 p.m.
hey look a squirrel
My condolences sir.
Saskleaf liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll