SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Playoff Matchups

Apr. 5, 2017 at 12:37 p.m.
Playoffs are a week away.

What matchups do you want to see in the Playoffs?

I want to see a Ducks vs Flames matchup now, after the mess that happened last night.

Also, would love to see a Chicago vs Edmonton matchup. Lot of speed and talent to watch.

A Washington vs Cloumbus matchup, I think would spark a rivalry with those 2.
Apr. 5, 2017 at 7:01 p.m.
Joel Mann
As a hockey fan, a flames vs Ducks matchup would be very entertaining. As a Flames fan, I would not want that matchup because of the curse.
Apr. 6, 2017 at 7:53 a.m.
Danaultisabike
Habs/Rangers Blue Jackets/Penguins are already locked in. Those will both be great. Battle of Alberta would be great. As would the Battle of Ontario. I want to see Chicago and San Jose have a war in round 1, which is still very possible. In round 2, I want to see Mnnesota try and break the curse against Chicago.
Apr. 6, 2017 at 11:29 a.m.
Quoting: backflip
Habs/Rangers Blue Jackets/Penguins are already locked in. Those will both be great. Battle of Alberta would be great. As would the Battle of Ontario. I want to see Chicago and San Jose have a war in round 1, which is still very possible. In round 2, I want to see Mnnesota try and break the curse against Chicago.

I think we are going to get really lucky this year and have great playoff matchups.

Quoting: Joel1
As a hockey fan, a flames vs Ducks matchup would be very entertaining. As a Flames fan, I would not want that matchup because of the curse.

It will be fun to watch, that's for sure. Hockey gets so entertaining this time of year.
Apr. 6, 2017 at 3:10 p.m.
Joel Mann
Quoting: awatt
Quoting: backflip

I think we are going to get really lucky this year and have great playoff matchups.

Quoting: Joel1

It will be fun to watch, that's for sure. Hockey gets so entertaining this time of year.

There would be a lot of rough stuff in that series haha, because of the most recent game with 106 penalty minutes in the 3rd period lol

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll