SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Chicago Blackhawks

realistic TDL move

Jan. 10, 2022 at 2:54 p.m.
Silentfox1
What move/moves are wisest for CHI to make as sellers? I think De Hann & MAF should be sold to the highest bidders. I think Gustafsson can be sold for a mid round pick. Not sure if Strome will be moved or if they can work out something this offseason.
Jan. 10, 2022 at 3:00 p.m.
Guys who should be sold : De Haan, MAF, Gus
Guys who I would sell for the right price : Strome, Murphy, Kubalik, Borgstrom

I think it depends on the position we put ourselves in. I certainly would not like to win the draft lottery and go into next season having sold half of our decent assets and not having our unprotected 1st in a draft with Bedard/Michkov. I would rather sell De Haan MAF and Gus at the deadling and wait until the offseason to unload some prime assets and really tank next season
silentfox1 liked this.
Feb. 10, 2022 at 10:02 p.m.
Carpenter is also on an expiring contract. They should consider moving Hagel, too, but his price will be much bigger than you think.
Mar. 13, 2022 at 12:31 p.m.
Quoting: sound_arguments
Carpenter is also on an expiring contract. They should consider moving Hagel, too, but his price will be much bigger than you think.

I don't understand all this talk about trading Hagel. He's 23, has 20 goals, and is signed for two more years at $1.5M, after which he'll still be a RFA. Do people think he's a flash in the pan so the Hawks should take a "sell high" approach and trade him now before he slides back to being a fringe player?

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll