SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Vancouver Canucks

Figuring out + Refining systems

Oct. 20, 2021 at 5:05 p.m.
Banned
How is this Canucks team going to make themselves tougher to play against? I've seen more than my fair share of this roster being stagnant with special teams (both power play and penalty kill), not being aggressive enough, not being comfortable enough exiting the defensive zone or entering the offensive zone, and that's just the tip of the iceberg

Now I recognize that this team still has a lot of new faces in the lineup plus some new faces on the bench, but even so, seeing the team play a game that looks even remotely reminiscent of last seasons dogs breakfast. I still really like the team's top 9, I think our fourth line ain't too shabby, and I think there is enough on defense to hold down the fort fairly well when team systems are clicking

Is the issue with the Coaches not being able to implement an effective system? Are they not able to be adaptable enough? Or is the roster itself just not built well enough to be difficult to play against. I'm interested to hear your guys opinions on this, because if things don't get better soon, drastic change for the Canucks franchise will be imminent, and Canuck fans will be walking away from the Benning era of management with a very sour taste in their mouths

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll