SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Columbus Blue Jackets

Expansion draft deep dive Columbus Blue Jackets

Jul. 2, 2021 at 3:27 p.m.
Bo Horvat enjoyer
New series I’m doing is going through all 30 teams in the expansion draft and breaking down what I think is going to happen for each team. I will probably be @ing some fans of the team I am doing for feedback, and if ur not @ed don’t feel bad because I’m only doing it odd the top of my head. I encourage feedback from everyone on this site though for these, not just the fans of certain teams. I’m going to put my 3 most likely scenarios in a trade in the ACGM, in no particular order. Let’s get started:

The Jackets are a team that I don’t really know too much about. I’d like to think they protect Domi and Nyquist, but I feel like there is a chance one is left unprotected. Locks to be protected forward wise probably include Atkinson, Laine, Bjorkstrand and Roslovic. The last three spots likely come down to Domi, Nyquist, Robinson, Stenlund and Jenner. I’m not really sure what 3 will be protected but I’m going to guess Domi, Robinson and Jenner.

Things get simpler when it comes to dmen. Werenski and Gavrikov are pretty much locks to be protected, and if Jones isn’t traded by the XD he’ll be protected too. If he is traded, a D coming back in the trade is likely to be the protected one.

Korpisalo will be the goalie CBJ protects.

My most likely scenarios are Stenlund, Carlsson and Nyquist. I could certainly be off with these though.
Saskleaf liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll