SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

bro this draft weird

bro this draft weird

Draft Class: 2021
Created By: lukefelsner
Published: Jun. 28, 2021 at 12:00 a.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Obvious pick, no shot he doesnt go to Buffalo. hell be gone in 3 years
2Logo of the Seattle Kraken-BPA for Seattle is the only route they should go
3Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-im a fan of drysdale, but other than him its a weak pool of d specs. they go with the highest ranked dman.
4Logo of the New Jersey Devils-Hughes bri
5Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-Sounds like CBJ is desperate for a C, I donnt think mctavish is top 5 material, but cbj is not strangers to reaches, and most work
6Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-The last thing Detroit really needs for their rebuild, an elite goalie spec with Vasilevsky like potentiall.
7Logo of the San Jose Sharks-Obvious pick for Sharks, Eklund imo is the best forward in this draft
8Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-LA has been offense heavy the past few drafts, but they wont reach for a dman, theyre smart drafters
9Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-Obvious pick for vancouver, johnson is a stud
10Logo of the Ottawa Senators-easy pic here
11Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-
Draft Pick Forfeited
12Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-My keyboard is starting to be a brat, but this is chicago pick, stan picks whatever the instnt need is, thats defense
13Logo of the Calgary Flames-
14Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-Philly grabs the guy with the best name in the draft
15Logo of the Dallas Stars-
16Logo of the New York Rangers-
17Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
18Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-
19Logo of the Nashville Predators-Preds finally get a 1c potetnail guy?
20Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-goalie falls right into edmontons lap, maybe they finally have a consistent guy between the pipes
21Logo of the Boston Bruins-Nothing about the bruins dmen screams sexy to me, i like mcavoy but after that.... eek
22Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
23Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the Washington CapitalsSounds like bertuzzi could be on his way out of detorit, Othmann is similar with arguably a higher ceiling
24Logo of the Florida Panthers-Florida with their Finnish connections take Raty, and Barkov becomes a fantastic mentor, bill zito looks like a genius in 3 years
25Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafsthis just screams cbj panic with jones on the way out
26Logo of the Minnesota WildLogo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
27Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-You guys notice how carolina dont miss??? they nab the best two way C in the draft easy
28Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
29Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the New York Islanders
30Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
31Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-
32Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
Jun. 28, 2021 at 7:45 a.m.
JenniClayton
Where are you hearing Bertuzzi may be in his way out of Detroit?
Jun. 28, 2021 at 11:33 a.m.
Quoting: JenniClayton
Where are you hearing Bertuzzi may be in his way out of Detroit?

truthfully just from what i can and cant see. he went to arb last year for more money, he was hurt basically all year. yzerman preaches our timeline, and Bert doesnt fit that via age. He could definitely be staying, but I wouldn't be shocked at all to see him gone.
Jun. 28, 2021 at 12:20 p.m.
JenniClayton
Quoting: lukefelsner
truthfully just from what i can and cant see. he went to arb last year for more money, he was hurt basically all year. yzerman preaches our timeline, and Bert doesnt fit that via age. He could definitely be staying, but I wouldn't be shocked at all to see him gone.

Got it. Yea I don’t disagree at all. Once a player hits arb they rarely with a club stay long term, which sucks cause I love the guy and my gf loves the guy too haha - I was just seeing if there was a report out there I hadn’t seen yet saying he wants out.
Jun. 28, 2021 at 2:15 p.m.
Got it. Yea I don’t disagree at all. Once a player hits arb they rarely with a club stay long term, which sucks cause I love the guy and my gf loves the guy too haha - I was just seeing if there was a report out there I hadn’t seen yet saying he wants out.

forsure, wish i had something more concrete for you but its only based on my logic, which is likely flawed. Love Bert too, but i dont think his ties to the org are high and mighty after arb, and after us trading mantha. im sure hes okay with hitting the road
Jul. 13, 2021 at 12:25 a.m.

seems now, i wasnt far off
Jul. 13, 2021 at 9:57 a.m.
JenniClayton
Quoting: lukefelsner
seems now, i wasnt far off

You’re an insider now
lukefelsner liked this.
Jul. 13, 2021 at 5:43 p.m.
Jackson
Clarke is late and if he or any D fall L.A will hope on a defence becuase they have Turcotte and Byfield with doughty ageing Clarke can be the next drew in L.A

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll