SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

What Should Toronto Do With JVR?

What Should Toronto Do With JVR?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Feb. 1, 2017 at 4:28 p.m.
Emotionally in 2018
I believe that JVR is more valuable to that team than people give him credit for. To me, he's well worth the $6 million per year that he'll cost, which isn't too much of a raise over what he's making now.
Feb. 1, 2017 at 6:13 p.m.
Follow CapFriendly
Quoting: krakowitz
I believe that JVR is more valuable to that team than people give him credit for. To me, he's well worth the $6 million per year that he'll cost, which isn't too much of a raise over what he's making now.

I would love to sign him to a long term extension. However, the problem is they need room to sign Matthews, Marner, Nylander and other rookies in a few years.

If they do sign JVR to an extension, I could see it being 2-3 years. It will give them more options when the rookies need to be paid.
Feb. 1, 2017 at 7:33 p.m.
Emotionally in 2018
Quoting: Leafs
Quoting: krakowitz

I would love to sign him to a long term extension. However, the problem is they need room to sign Matthews, Marner, Nylander and other rookies in a few years.

If they do sign JVR to an extension, I could see it being 2-3 years. It will give them more options when the rookies need to be paid.

They'll have more than enough to get them all resigned. I don't see that as being an issue
Feb. 3, 2017 at 3:20 a.m.
Let Em Play
Definitely don't need him. Trading now would be as high as his value is going to get. He's from NJ so hopefully the Devils get him wink

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit