Forums/Washington Capitals

How many for Wilson

How many
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Mar. 7, 2021 at 12:38 p.m.
Bcarlo25
Quoting: mondo
I thought the DOPS would go light on him.

Once they call an in person hearing it’s almost always 5+.

DOPS did go light on him.
Mar. 7, 2021 at 7:21 p.m.
He left his feet as he hit him and accelerated upward making contact with his head. If he keeps his skates on the ice its a shoulder to shoulder hit and it would've been more effective and a much harder hit.
Mar. 8, 2021 at 12:20 p.m.
Caps fan idk why
Quoting: Bcarlo25
Well, apparently they knew what to do, and thought the hit was illegal.

Read rule 48.1 big chief. Very easy to find via google.

The department of players safety said there was direct and significant head contact.

Do you poke around the internet before posting something or just make it up and hope you’re right?

did you watch the reasoning for the suspension? they said it was legal lol they basically said he was being suspended bc Carlo got hurt "little guy"

The league's explanation is, uh, interesting. They agree that Carlo was eligible to be hit on the play, and that hits on defenseless players are part of the game (i.e. players with the puck), but it was the "totality" of circumstances that made this a suspension.... youre normally more smart than this.... losing respect for you by the second
Mar. 8, 2021 at 12:27 p.m.
Caps fan idk why
Quoting: aedoran
He left his feet as he hit him and accelerated upward making contact with his head. If he keeps his skates on the ice its a shoulder to shoulder hit and it would've been more effective and a much harder hit.

The league's explanation is, uh, interesting. They agree that Carlo was eligible to be hit on the play, and that hits on defenseless players are part of the game (i.e. players with the puck), but it was the "totality" of circumstances that made this a suspension..... nothing you said is accurate.
Mar. 8, 2021 at 12:29 p.m.
Caps fan idk why
Edited Mar. 8, 2021 at 12:42 p.m.
Quoting: Eli
Boston has over 500 hits this year. 81 minor penalties. 9 major penalties. Ice hockey is a contact sport. The Bruins are the third-most penalized team in the league. What should the league do about them?

how about marchand crosscheck to the back of a guys head.... i heard that being called "reckless"
Mar. 8, 2021 at 12:43 p.m.
Bcarlo25
Quoting: Capitalfail67
did you watch the reasoning for the suspension? they said it was legal lol they basically said he was being suspended bc Carlo got hurt "little guy"

The league's explanation is, uh, interesting. They agree that Carlo was eligible to be hit on the play, and that hits on defenseless players are part of the game (i.e. players with the puck), but it was the "totality" of circumstances that made this a suspension.... youre normally more smart than this.... losing respect for you by the second

Did you? That’s not what they said.
Mar. 8, 2021 at 12:54 p.m.
Caps fan idk why
Did you? That’s not what they said.

lmfao what? they say " we agrre withthe capitals argument that at this point wilson can deliver a hit on Carlo that doesnt warrant supplemental discipline. we acknowledge that its common for players to deliver LEGAL hits of unexpecting/ volunteer players...WHILE THERE ARE ASPECTS OF THIS HIT that walk the line between legal and illegal...... its the "totality" of circumstances that made this a suspension....

please explain how that isnt what they said lmfao. i love when people have blind objective options....

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit