Forums/Mock-Draft

I am not an expert! Just for fun

I am not an expert! Just for fun

Draft Class: 2019
Created By: Mitch11
Published: Apr. 25, 2019 at 9:48 p.m.
Apr. 25, 2019 at 11:13 p.m.
Old Timer
I'm no expert either but as a Ranger fan Ive had to pay attention to the draft more than ever lately. Nothing you have here is out of line. Those top ten to twelve picks look really good. Each team has things it looks for that will make them choose who they choose but as a group I think you have the right guys.
Apr. 27, 2019 at 7:23 a.m.
Quoting: WalterT
I'm no expert either but as a Ranger fan Ive had to pay attention to the draft more than ever lately. Nothing you have here is out of line. Those top ten to twelve picks look really good. Each team has things it looks for that will make them choose who they choose but as a group I think you have the right guys.

Thanks! The only thing I realized in the last couple of days was that I think I have Brink too high. In my opinion, Pelletier should be above him. I didn't realize that I had done that until now! Ha!

Rangers fan, huh? Well Kakko is practically a lock-up. After that, it has got to be either a winger or a dman at 21 oa. I would say someone like York, Soderstrom or Suzuki most likely, maybe Brink or Lavoie.
Apr. 27, 2019 at 12:31 p.m.
Old Timer
Depending on how the next few series play out, the 21 could move up a couple of spots. And if Dallas beats St. Louis the Rangers get the Stars first round pick (28, 30 or 31) I think they would try to move up to somewhere in the 10-15 range.
Mitch11 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll