NHL 16 GM Mode Simmed Draft

Draft Class: 2016
Created By: Blackhawks95
Published: Jun. 7, 2016 at 4:33 p.m.
Description
Apparently EA sports has lost its mind
Jun. 7, 2016 at 7:45 p.m.
BreKel
It just shows how lazy EA is. Puljujarvi #20 and Laine #18? Laughable.
Blackhawks95 liked this.
Jun. 7, 2016 at 9:48 p.m.
Quoting: BreKel
Yea i was so shocked when I was doing the draft lol and they listed Patrik Laine as a bottom 6 Forward... its brutal they advertise how realistic they make it yet they're top draft prospect rankings are garbage lol
Jun. 7, 2016 at 10:05 p.m.
BreKel
Quoting: Blackhawks95
Yea i was so shocked when I was doing the draft lol and they listed Patrik Laine as a bottom 6 Forward... its brutal they advertise how realistic they make it yet they're top draft prospect rankings are garbage lol

Maybe NHL 17 will be better but I'm not holding out much hope. Used to be an avid NHL gamer, but this latest product has soured me to the point I don't know if I'll be buying it on release. The fluff pieces are all well and good, but if the product still sucks, it will be hard for me to invest the full 60.

Was this updated rosters as well? I actually used to customize the prospects since I never agreed with the rankings, and my drafts were always more realistic.
Jun. 8, 2016 at 9:31 a.m.

Maybe NHL 17 will be better but I'm not holding out much hope. Used to be an avid NHL gamer, but this latest product has soured me to the point I don't know if I'll be buying it on release. The fluff pieces are all well and good, but if the product still sucks, it will be hard for me to invest the full 60.

Was this updated rosters as well? I actually used to customize the prospects since I never agreed with the rankings, and my drafts were always more realistic.

Yea it was updated rosters too
Jun. 8, 2016 at 4:05 p.m.
Ross
Can you imagine if 2K entered the NHL market? They would blow EA out of the water, as 2K actually gives a crap about their customer/product.

Also, be a pro mode would be insane.
Jun. 8, 2016 at 7:35 p.m.
BreKel
Quoting: Bruins_Fan1990
Can you imagine if 2K entered the NHL market? They would blow EA out of the water, as 2K actually gives a crap about their customer/product.

Also, be a pro mode would be insane.

Yeah, picture NBA 2k's model of GM mode, be a pro. It would be amazing.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll