$4,766,667$4,766,667
RW
UFA - 1
Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
$5,250,000$5,250,000
C, LW, RW
UFA - 5
$686,667$686,667 (Performance Bonus$182,500$182K)
C, RW
UFA - 1
$1,000,000$1,000,000
C, LW, RW
UFA - 1
$4,450,000$4,450,000
RW, LW
NTC
UFA - 5
$5,000,000$5,000,000
RW, C, LW
NTC
UFA - 6
$800,000$800,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$1,000,000$1,000,000
C, LW, RW
UFA - 1
$728,333$728,333 (Performance Bonus$182,500$182K)
C, LW
UFA - 2
$728,333$728,333 (Performance Bonus$182,500$182K)
LW, RW
UFA - 2
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$7,875,000$7,875,000
LD
NMC
UFA - 7
$4,500,000$4,500,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$3,500,000$3,500,000
G
UFA - 2
$4,700,000$4,700,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$3,000,000$3,000,000
RD
NTC
UFA - 1
$1,150,000$1,150,000
G
UFA - 2
$865,000$865,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$3,700,000$3,700,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$697,500$697,500 (Performance Bonus$202,500$202K)
RD
UFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jan. 11, 2019 at 7:55 p.m.
Banned
Tampa passes on this. Panarin is going to want so much money it's going to be virtually impossible to sign anyone else. This is a 1-year rental not even worth that. That last reason Sergachev Sergachev Sergachev Sergachev. He at all possible should never ever be traded. He is an absolute beast who they have no reason to move at all.
Jan. 11, 2019 at 7:59 p.m.
Banned
Way too much for a rental, Larry Brooks pretty much said that the Rangers are the prohibitive favorites to sign Panarin this summer.
aedoran liked this.
Jan. 11, 2019 at 8:22 p.m.
What if he signs an extension? That would be ideal for both teams.
sabres1108 liked this.
Jan. 11, 2019 at 8:49 p.m.
sorry i should have said something avout that in the description - i believe he would sign for the same deal as stamkos- for a non rental this is a solid trade...its now or never for the bolts they do this trade and go for it all
Jan. 11, 2019 at 8:54 p.m.
Quoting: Bluejackets2000
What if he signs an extension? That would be ideal for both teams.

But he won't until the off season. He has made it very clear that if no deal is done by training camp it won't happen till the end of the season. He doesn't want the distraction and he wants to be 100% focused on hockey for the fans and his teammates.
Jan. 11, 2019 at 9:03 p.m.
Quoting: aedoran
But he won't until the off season. He has made it very clear that if no deal is done by training camp it won't happen till the end of the season. He doesn't want the distraction and he wants to be 100% focused on hockey for the fans and his teammates.

either way i think a trade with CBJ and TB makes sense even if its for a rental maybe dont include sergachev but i think panarin to bolts makes a lot of sense CBJ has to get something for him and i think with the position TB is in they could offer the most. they have a lot of depth and could trade a player with term like Palat or Johnson for Panarin in an attempt to get over the hump and finally get the cup with this squad
aedoran liked this.
Jan. 11, 2019 at 9:06 p.m.
Quoting: Sports_Guy
Tampa passes on this. Panarin is going to want so much money it's going to be virtually impossible to sign anyone else. This is a 1-year rental not even worth that. That last reason Sergachev Sergachev Sergachev Sergachev. He at all possible should never ever be traded. He is an absolute beast who they have no reason to move at all.

russian d men are meh...name a better one than Orlov who is maybe the 50th-60th best in the NHL sure hes young and has potential but you have to give up something good for a player of Panarins caliber...TB is in a position where its all or nothing so the trade makes sense...Sergachev was just a healthy scratch so its not like your trading Rasmus Dahlin here
Jan. 11, 2019 at 9:23 p.m.
Quoting: sabres1108
either way i think a trade with CBJ and TB makes sense even if its for a rental maybe dont include sergachev but i think panarin to bolts makes a lot of sense CBJ has to get for him and i think with the position TB is in they could offer the most. they have a lot of depth and could trade a player with term like Palat or Johnson for Panarin in an attempt to get over the hump and finally get the cup with this squad

I agree !00% it won't include Sergachev. You are forgetting San Jose they are starting to figure things out and are playing better as a team. You don't want to peak too early. Tampa is crushing it right now and most hockey analysts are saying is time is Tampa's biggest enemy and the playoffs can't come soon enough. It's so hard to keep up that pace.
Jan. 11, 2019 at 9:34 p.m.
BOLT LOVER
Repeat after me .. Tampa doesn't need any scoring.. highest point total in NHL in DECADES .. maybe some fine tuning with Simmonds for playoffs but really .. there are no holes .. Tampa just needs to execute.
jasalex liked this.
Jan. 11, 2019 at 9:35 p.m.
Quoting: aedoran
I agree !00% it won't include Sergachev. You are forgetting San Jose they are starting to figure things out and are playing better as a team. You don't want to peak too early. Tampa is crushing it right now and most hockey analysts are saying is time is Tampa's biggest enemy and the playoffs can't come soon enough. It's so hard to keep up that pace.

sharks are my second favorite team so i def hope so but i just think a trade with tampa makes more sense imo TB has a better chance of signing Panarin long term. but yeah your right San Jose’s window of cup is even smaller especially with EK65 contract expiring..i just dont know who Sharks could trade in a deal for breadman...maybe Lebanc, Braun and Gambrell for Panarin? doesnt seem like enough for a Top 5 LW in league....i dont see SJ trading a Meier or Hertl for him
aedoran liked this.
Jan. 11, 2019 at 9:39 p.m.
Quoting: BOLTLOVER1
Repeat after me .. Tampa doesn't need any scoring.. highest point total in NHL in DECADES .. maybe some fine tuning with Simmonds for playoffs but really .. there are no holes .. Tampa just needs to execute.

yeah you’re definitely right but you gotta at least see the asking price...Panarin is a top 5 LW in the league..theyve had basically same roster for 3 years or so and it hasnt gotten the job done and imo a player like Panarin could be the difference that gets TB over the hump....CBJ could get ripped off bc everyone knows that hes not re signing so may be able to get him a lot cheaper than what i proposed but like i said i think they gotta at least try to acquire him...rarely a player like him ever becomes available....
Jan. 11, 2019 at 9:46 p.m.
Banned
russian d men are meh...name a better one than Orlov who is maybe the 50th-60th best in the NHL sure hes young and has potential but you have to give up something good for a player of Panarins caliber...TB is in a position where its all or nothing so the trade makes sense...Sergachev was just a healthy scratch so its not like your trading Rasmus Dahlin here

so basically you are saying that because he is Russian he is meh. 2 Panarin is also too much money won't be able to sign him 3 he is a rental not worth that much payment for half a season, 4 tampa doesn't need scoring they have the highest statline they've had in year when it comes to scoring. You would think Dahlin is better because of biasness. Panarin brings "meh" to the table because he is russian. Panarin would be too much money and cost them the re-sign of Point therefore that is why this deal is stupid.
Jan. 11, 2019 at 10:07 p.m.
so basically you are saying that because he is Russian he is meh. 2 Panarin is also too much money won't be able to sign him 3 he is a rental not worth that much payment for half a season, 4 tampa doesn't need scoring they have the highest statline they've had in year when it comes to scoring. You would think Dahlin is better because of biasness. Panarin brings "meh" to the table because he is russian. Panarin would be too much money and cost them the re-sign of Point therefore that is why this deal is stupid.

thats exactly what im saying...its the truth-russian dmen rarely ever succeed in the NHL...even with russian forwards-either they are elite or they are bums...Panarin is a top 5 LW in the NHL....like i said its either now or never for the bolts . when a player like Panarin becomes available and your team is in a position like TB is where its Cup or bust you gotta at least try to see the asking price...sure your jeopardizing future a bit by trading a young player like sergachev but when you are in win now mode it really doesnt matter that much...If you think Sergachev is better than Dahlin then youre delusional...Dahlin is a generational talent #1 pick top dman...Sergachev has already been traded once in his young career and was just health bombed. they are not even close. thats beside the point Panarin is already elite, Sergachev has potential but why wait to see if he fully can reach it when you can acquire such a good player who could get you over the hump theyve had so much trouble getting over the past few years. Even if its just a rental-(i dont think it has to be) its still worth it if they would end up winning the cup.
Jan. 11, 2019 at 10:22 p.m.
Banned
thats exactly what im saying...its the truth-russian dmen rarely ever succeed in the NHL...even with russian forwards-either they are elite or they are bums...Panarin is a top 5 LW in the NHL....like i said its either now or never for the bolts . when a player like Panarin becomes available and your team is in a position like TB is where its Cup or bust you gotta at least try to see the asking price...sure your jeopardizing future a bit by trading a young player like sergachev but when you are in win now mode it really doesnt matter that much...If you think Sergachev is better than Dahlin then youre delusional...Dahlin is a generational talent #1 pick top dman...Sergachev has already been traded once in his young career and was just health bombed. they are not even close. thats beside the point Panarin is already elite, Sergachev has potential but why wait to see if he fully can reach it when you can acquire such a good player who could get you over the hump theyve had so much trouble getting over the past few years. Even if its just a rental-(i dont think it has to be) its still worth it if they would end up winning the cup.

Well you are basically saying sell everything for a half of a year for a player. Not that simple you are hurting the team more than helping it. If it was an extension chance maybe, but if this deal were to happen it's going to be based on what the Skinner deal was which is you pay for a rental and it's not very much at all so this will not work.
Jan. 11, 2019 at 10:35 p.m.
Well you are basically saying sell everything for a half of a year for a player. Not that simple you are hurting the team more than helping it. If it was an extension chance maybe, but if this deal were to happen it's going to be based on what the Skinner deal was which is you pay for a rental and it's not very much at all so this will not work.

Panarin is far better than Skinner and how is it sell everything in this deal????? youre getting rid of an awful contract in Callahan, giving up maybe the 40-50th best LW in Palat for a top 5 LW oh and toss in what will basically be an early 2nd round pick....look yeah this is an overpayment but if it becomes a bidding war with a team like San jose or pittsburgh and you have to give up this package for Panarin its not the end of the world especially if the move helps you win the cup....Panarin Kucherov and Stamkos easily would be the best line in the NHL
Jan. 11, 2019 at 10:43 p.m.
Banned
Panarin is far better than Skinner and how is it sell everything in this deal????? youre getting rid of an awful contract in Callahan, giving up maybe the 40-50th best LW in Palat for a top 5 LW oh and toss in what will basically be an early 2nd round pick....look yeah this is an overpayment but if it becomes a bidding war with a team like San jose or pittsburgh and you have to give up this package for Panarin its not the end of the world especially if the move helps you win the cup....Panarin Kucherov and Stamkos easily would be the best line in the NHL

It's a 1 year contract and he won't be able to re-sign if you want Point. I see where you get your blindness from.
Jan. 11, 2019 at 11:42 p.m.
Thank you Pavelski
I don't see Tampa paying this much for Panarin as a rental... And after Point's extension, they almost definitely can't afford signing Panarin.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll