SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Draft Class: 2018
Created By: oilersfan55
Published: Jun. 6, 2018 at 9:20 p.m.
Jun. 6, 2018 at 10:52 p.m.
I am your manager
I really don't want to be mean or rude, but the reality is this is one of the worst mock drafts I've ever seen in my life and believe me I've seen too many to count. Tkachuk being a top 10 pick deserves to be a fireable offense, unfortunately GMs still value his breed (LIke they did with Lawson Crouse LOL). Even then with the nepotism and "size and grit" people running things, I still doubt Tkachuk will be a top 5 pick.

Dobson I doubt will fall that low. Not only is he better than Smith, he's also a RHS Dman something the Oilers need, I'm disappointed that you didn't realize that. Why would the Habs pick Bouchard? Seriously. McIsaac and Groulx are huge reaches and it's not like they are needs for Minnesota and Washington respectively. Where is Bokk and Kaut? The fact you have none of them here is head scratching. Denisenko is too low. Tychonick is an extreme reach it isn't even funny. He's not doing much in the BCHL. Merkley who is scoring over a PPG and is much younger in the OHL isn't even projected to be a top 20 pick (Although he should). Wilde is far better than Woo and it's not like neither are an extreme need for the Avs anyways.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll