Published: Jan. 24, 2018 at 7:18 p.m.
Description
Draft lottery was simulated.
Lottery Winners:
  1. Logo of the Detroit Red WingsDetroit Red Wings
  2. Logo of the Florida PanthersFlorida Panthers
  3. Logo of the New York IslandersNew York Islanders
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Undisputed #1. Detroit has a bad defense.
2Logo of the Florida Panthers-Zadina is producing the most points has 53 points in 38 games in the QMJHL and svechnikov is hard to tell w/ injuries. Safer pick is zadina
3Logo of the New York Islanders-Islanders have a weak d-core but Svechnikov is too good to be passed up on.
4Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-2-way defenseman that can produce a lot of points. Arizona needs defense.
5Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-No doubt their was chemistry between Tchachuk and Midtlestadt at the world juniors but buffalo already has a solid offense without Casey midtlestadt and Alexander Nylander. Buffalo is lacking defense.
6Logo of the Ottawa Senators-To have another Swedish offensive defenseman paired up with Karlsson would be deadly from the back end.
7Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-Drafting Tkachuk would start a bigger rivalry between the Canucks and the Flames. If he slid down this far you have to grab the high scoring power forward.
8Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-Edmonton could use an offensive defenseman.
9Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-The Canadians are lacking offensive production.
10Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-Carolima has no more room for defenseman and could use more forwards.
11Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-
12Logo of the New York Rangers-
13Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-Has been decreasing in the rankings but could end up being a steal.
14Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-
15Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-
16Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-
17Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-
18Logo of the New Jersey Devils-
19Logo of the New York IslandersLogo of the Calgary Flames
20Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-
21Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
22Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
23Logo of the San Jose Sharks-
24Logo of the Dallas Stars-
25Logo of the Philadelphia FlyersLogo of the St. Louis Blues
26Logo of the Washington Capitals-
27Logo of the Nashville Predators-
28Logo of the Boston Bruins-
29Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-
30Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
31Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning-
Jan. 26, 2018 at 2:03 p.m.
Tweetitrivia
Edited Jan. 26, 2018 at 2:09 p.m.
I know Zadina has a lot of points but WHY. In the 2016 Import Draft, the Vancouver Giants selected Filip Zadina. Then the following year, the Giants selected forward Milos Roman. The Giants gave up Zadina because Osipov > Zadina. However, the Giants decided to keep Milos Roman because he is a great player to be eligible for this draft. Therefore, I think Svechnikov will go 2nd and Milos Roman a little bit higher in the 2nd round. Maybe drafted by Vancouver or something like that.

APOLOGIES. MY INTERNET LAGGED AND THIS MESSAGE DUPLICATED. SORRY ABOUT THAT grin
Jan. 26, 2018 at 2:03 p.m.
Tweetitrivia
I know Zadina has a lot of points but WHY. In the 2016 Import Draft, the Vancouver Giants selected Filip Zadina. Then the following year, the Giants selected forward Milos Roman. The Giants gave up Zadina because Osipov > Zadina. However, the Giants decided to keep Milos Roman because he is a great player to be eligible for this draft. Therefore, I think Svechnikov will go 2nd and Milos Roman a little bit higher in the 2nd round. Maybe drafted by Vancouver or something like that.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll