SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Sennecke

Sennecke

Draft Class: 2024
Created By: LucaC
Published: May 8 at 4:10 p.m.
Lottery Winners:
  1. Logo of the San Jose SharksSan Jose Sharks (1→1)
  2. Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksChicago Blackhawks (2→2)
May 8 at 4:12 p.m.
Buium at 9
Dickinson at 10
My mistake
May 8 at 4:13 p.m.
Sennecke is a gem
A lot of people will disagree, but that would be a very solid pick!
May 8 at 4:17 p.m.
He is good but he will be around later in the first. I would think you could grab him with the 26th overall
May 8 at 4:44 p.m.
Sennecke is a gem
Quoting: Logicalicesports
He is good but he will be around later in the first. I would think you could grab him with the 26th overall

No shot he's there at 26. The guy is a top-10 caliber prospect. He could realistically slip out of the top 10 due to the amount of good prospects this year, but there is no way he falls past 15 imo. Likely, he will go anywhere between 5 and 12
May 8 at 10:31 p.m.
True Reverse Retro
Quoting: Caufield
No shot he's there at 26. The guy is a top-10 caliber prospect. He could realistically slip out of the top 10 due to the amount of good prospects this year, but there is no way he falls past 15 imo. Likely, he will go anywhere between 5 and 12

Not saying a team won't have him higher on their board and take him (I have him a bit higher than most), but the highest he's ranked by just about all reputable scouting sources is #17. Some even have him sliding down into the late 20s/early 30s. Again, not saying a team in the top-15 won't value him higher and pick him with their top-15 pick, but there is a very realistic chance that he winds up somewhere in the 20s.
Caufield liked this.
May 9 at 6:33 a.m.
Sennecke is a gem
Quoting: TheMooterus
Not saying a team won't have him higher on their board and take him (I have him a bit higher than most), but the highest he's ranked by just about all reputable scouting sources is #17. Some even have him sliding down into the late 20s/early 30s. Again, not saying a team in the top-15 won't value him higher and pick him with their top-15 pick, but there is a very realistic chance that he winds up somewhere in the 20s.

Realistically, I don’t think the boards are all that “updated” . Bob
McKenzie, arguably the most reliable, has him at 14, but he probably gets another rise at the last rankings

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll