Forums/Mock-Draft

1rst round with team needs

1rst round with team needs

Draft Class: 2024
Created By: OfficialGuy
Published: May 17 at 1:53 p.m.
May 17 at 2:07 p.m.
mokumboi
The Blues would take Yakemchuk, Jiricek or even Elick over a forward.
May 17 at 2:08 p.m.
Stovetop
The only thing the Sharks don't need is LWs and you have them taking two at 14 and 33 lol. RW and RHD are by far the biggest needs.
May 17 at 4:21 p.m.
If Yamemchuk drops that far the Capitals better draft him
May 18 at 11:20 a.m.
OG
Quoting: AStovetop
The only thing the Sharks don't need is LWs and you have them taking two at 14 and 33 lol. RW and RHD are by far the biggest needs.

Well I dont see them being strong in prospect at any positions and they would take the best talent available no mather the position they are still in the early rebuilds but dont have much yet. So they would go for talent over what they need in the exact moments. Trevor Connelly would be the perfect fit there and If it wasnt for the off ice bull**** Connelly would be higher. And early second round they rarely make impact players in the league more 3rd to 4th line and Stiga is a spirited player that could bring something good there. SJS love the american development program and they seing their future in it I believe they would have no hesitation taking these guys.
May 18 at 11:22 a.m.
OG
Quoting: Logicalicesports
If Yamemchuk drops that far the Capitals better draft him

In my opinion Yakemchuk is over rated I think hes a 1rst rounder but he is quite high and overall I think Jiricek would be a better bet for them. And yes i believe both these player will play in the league but in my opinion i see Jiricek making top 4d and Yakemchum maybe top 6
May 18 at 11:32 a.m.
OG
Quoting: mokumboi
The Blues would take Yakemchuk, Jiricek or even Elick over a forward.

Well maybe they should but i still think they are not certain on their prospect bank in terms of foward and you always need more foward than dman. I think they would prefer Boisvert since they could draft a lot of decent prospect Dman in other rounds theres a lot of big physical 17yrs old dman that had decent numbers and good playing time that could developp as good as any of the other dman left. If Parekh, Buium, Dickinson, Silayev or Levshunov would be available i wouldnt even suggest they go for something else than a dman but i believe they wont be. Who knows maybe Buffalo would be open to trade down with their pick so we could have a surprise there.
May 18 at 12:12 p.m.
mokumboi
Quoting: OfficialGuy
Well maybe they should but i still think they are not certain on their prospect bank in terms of foward and you always need more foward than dman. I think they would prefer Boisvert since they could draft a lot of decent prospect Dman in other rounds theres a lot of big physical 17yrs old dman that had decent numbers and good playing time that could developp as good as any of the other dman left. If Parekh, Buium, Dickinson, Silayev or Levshunov would be available i wouldnt even suggest they go for something else than a dman but i believe they wont be. Who knows maybe Buffalo would be open to trade down with their pick so we could have a surprise there.

The Blues are absolutely loaded at forward and in goal. They have exactly one top 4 D prospect. This pick will be used on a Dman, one way or another.
May 18 at 6:45 p.m.
Devils dont NEED a dman. LOL have you not looked at his prospect on D? vilen,Nemec,Casey,Luke,Hatakka, there is no room for a dman who will not get top 4 min in the future.
May 20 at 11:32 a.m.
Stovetop
Quoting: OfficialGuy
Well I dont see them being strong in prospect at any positions and they would take the best talent available no mather the position they are still in the early rebuilds but dont have much yet. So they would go for talent over what they need in the exact moments. Trevor Connelly would be the perfect fit there and If it wasnt for the off ice bull**** Connelly would be higher. And early second round they rarely make impact players in the league more 3rd to 4th line and Stiga is a spirited player that could bring something good there. SJS love the american development program and they seing their future in it I believe they would have no hesitation taking these guys.

I mean that's not true at all. They're widely regarded as one of, if not the best prospect pool in the league. Only to be stronger adding Celebrini.

U23 LWs with Top 6 to Elite level projections are Eklund, Musty, Gushchin, and Bordeleau. U23 LDs in the system with Top Pairing potential include Mukhamadullin and Cagnoni. Middle pairing projected LDs include Thrun, Furlong, possibly Pulli. Centers with Elite to top 6 projections would be Smith and Soon to be Celebrini. Middle Six to 2nd line projected Centers include Bystedt, Lund, and Edstrom.

The Right side of the ice has some exciting guys but no real projected top line/top pairing guys. Halttunen is looking maybe to be a really solid 2nd line RW sniper and Rimashevsky is kind of a wild card prospect who could surprise some people. but other than that there's not much there, whereas, as I said, the left side is VERY deep

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll