Published: May 10 at 11:34 a.m.
Description
Please vote in the comments
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
Who should the Hawks draft at #2
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

May 10 at 11:38 a.m.
I want Demidov personally, but if we go Levshunov i'm still going to be pretty hyped about it. As long as we don't go off the board I'll trust what KD is cookin
ChiHawk liked this.
May 10 at 11:47 a.m.
Quoting: SlickWilly
I want Demidov personally, but if we go Levshunov i'm still going to be pretty hyped about it. As long as we don't go off the board I'll trust what KD is cookin

Agree. While we have a hole at top line RHD (I think Rinzel is going to be an great 2nd liner on the right), we have a bigger hole at RW with zero natural RW'ers, let alone top 6, in the prospect pool.
May 10 at 11:53 a.m.
Quoting: ChiHawk
Agree. While we have a hole at top line RHD (I think Rinzel is going to be an great 2nd liner on the right), we have a bigger hole at RW with zero natural RW'ers, let alone top 6, in the prospect pool.

Yeah I mean even lumping forwards in together as a whole, you see what's happened with reichel, development isn't guaranteed. You never know who's gonna top out as a 3rd liner or who's gonna make it through. Nazar and Moore are off to good starts in their development but you just never know. You need that blue chip elite prospect that you feel confident penciling in there for the next 15 years.
ChiHawk liked this.
May 10 at 11:57 a.m.
Quoting: SlickWilly
Yeah I mean even lumping forwards in together as a whole, you see what's happened with reichel, development isn't guaranteed. You never know who's gonna top out as a 3rd liner or who's gonna make it through. Nazar and Moore are off to good starts in their development but you just never know. You need that blue chip elite prospect that you feel confident penciling in there for the next 15 years.

If you look at all the successful playoff teams, they have a couple stars (or more) up front. Bedard alone as the star with a bunch of guys who are good but not quite that level, are not going to get it done. Moore or Nazar can emerge to become a star (Reichel as well), but the chance is not anywhere as high as Demidov.
SlickWilly liked this.
May 10 at 12:55 p.m.
As someone who doesn’t follow the hawks, I’d probably go Demidov. Just too skilled to pass up on and would be great with Bedard, take a Dman later in the draft
ChiHawk liked this.
May 10 at 7:19 p.m.
I'd go

Levshunov
Demidov

Catton
Lindstrom
May 11 at 12:19 a.m.
I want demidov so bad
May 11 at 8:02 a.m.
Demidov is more skilled and higher upside, but I think the pick will be Levshunov. I think Davidson will see this as possibly his last chance to add this caliber of a D in a defense stacked draft, where as a top 6 forward is still probably attainable at 20OA or a top line forward top 5 next year. I want Demidov but I really don't think you can go wrong here

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit