SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Colorado Avalanche

Will Colorado lose Zadorov to KHL?

Will Colorado Sign RFA Zadorov or lose to KHL?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Jul. 8, 2017 at 6:33 p.m.
I've read several reports that Zadorov the prized D-man of Colorado already has a deal on table with a KHL club I wont name here... He is expected to hold out until the end of July to see if Colorado makes him a better offer to stay in the NHL. They say when it rains it pours, Avalanche are not that deep at defense trying to get 2 young ones in a trade with Carolina for Duchene. Needless to say if they lose this guy that would only complicate matters for them even more. He knows they are in a tight spot so is trying to squeeze them for every penny he can get on the dollar after seeing many others get insane contracts why not him.
Jul. 9, 2017 at 1:15 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
No, he'll sign in Colorado. Not sure why he'd leave.
Jul. 9, 2017 at 5:13 a.m.
Quoting: rangersandislesfan

Well he already has a contract in KHL if he don't get a better offer from Avalanche... Reasons might include though not limited to Money, being closer to home, perhaps playing in Olympics, maybe he isn't happy in the NHL. He could see how others like Radulov played in KHL then cashed in on a nice contract in the NHL by building up his rep etc. Already been a few who left for KHL, even that guy who dissed Carolina signed there not long ago. Not sure the offer he has from Avs to compare to what the deal would be in KHL. Even Frolov eventually left/stayed in the KHL after he had some nice years in the NHL on Kings, think he was on the Rangers as last team before leaving.
Jul. 9, 2017 at 9:12 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: Daoloth

Well he already has a contract in KHL if he don't get a better offer from Avalanche... Reasons might include though not limited to Money, being closer to home, perhaps playing in Olympics, maybe he isn't happy in the NHL. He could see how others like Radulov played in KHL then cashed in on a nice contract in the NHL by building up his rep etc. Already been a few who left for KHL, even that guy who dissed Carolina signed there not long ago. Not sure the offer he has from Avs to compare to what the deal would be in KHL. Even Frolov eventually left/stayed in the KHL after he had some nice years in the NHL on Kings, think he was on the Rangers as last team before leaving.

I'm sure COL would offer a lot of money though. they'd offer at least 4.75M.
Jul. 10, 2017 at 1:02 a.m.

I doubt it, as Branch Rickey told Ralph Kiner "We Can Finish Last Without You"... He was a great player back then, like 50 homers maybe or something insane smile. I doubt they are going to offer him more than 2 or 3M at most if had to guess smile. Thinking they are trying to win the lottery since this upcoming draft is supposed to have better prospects than prior one by far wink.
Jul. 12, 2017 at 2:34 a.m.

I doubt it, as Branch Rickey told Ralph Kiner "We Can Finish Last Without You"... He was a great player back then, like 50 homers maybe or something insane smile. I doubt they are going to offer him more than 2 or 3M at most if had to guess smile. Thinking they are trying to win the lottery since this upcoming draft is supposed to have better prospects than prior one by far wink.

He's supposed to be really close to Grigorenko according to some articles I've read. He might just opt out if being with out his buddy makes him feel more home sick.
Jul. 15, 2017 at 11:58 a.m.
Black Lives Matter

he is like, the one Avalanche player coming off a great season.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit