SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Nashville Predators

Will Predators Make Post Season in 2017/18...

Will Predators make Playoffs this upcoming Season 2018/17?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Jul. 3, 2017 at 2:03 a.m.
Anyways after not winning the Cup its interesting to see how many think the 16h seed will make or miss the Post Season? Was Rinne washed up, did his age show in the SCF? Will the players they lost matter, will those they paid to add pan out as expected? I think they will have a tougher time to make Playoffs given teams will be better from those missing out alone... Kings, Coyotes, Stars, Jets, those are 4 teams who improved from last year who didn't make it for starters. Blues made some moves to probably boost their chances of staying in the top 8 slots, hence I think Nashville misses the Playoffs this upcoming season. Expectations are real hard to handle, also teams will be playing them tougher not taking them for granted.
Jul. 4, 2017 at 2:10 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
Yeah, i think they'll make it back to final actually.
Jul. 4, 2017 at 5:50 a.m.
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Yeah, i think they'll make it back to final actually.

I hoped Sharks would make the Final after making it prior though that didn't happen either wink. Just don't see how they will make it back to the finals... There too many factors like injuries, wonder if they would have won if still had Devan Dubnyk who think had for a short time before shipping to Wild wink. I could see Rinne being hurt which would make it harder since not sure how deep their goalie depth is currently. Saros hasn't played enough to really bank on him carrying the load. They made some moves that might look good at the time though can't count on it being enough with other teams in West better than last season. When last seed in playoffs its tough to get back in SCF. They are in a tough division, so might have to try to make the wild card again making the path harder since they are a better home team than road.
Jul. 15, 2017 at 11:27 p.m.
Emotionally in 2018
I think it's going to be much harder to make the playoffs for them next season, but I do see them making it. I'm not a huge fan of the Bonino signing, but if Fisher comes back it gives them some nice depth. Losing Neal is going to hurt, but I wouldn't at all be surprised if the Preds reacquire him. Losing Wilson's production may not be ideal, but shedding his salary was a must. Having Emelin on the third pairing is going to be big for them, as it should help Josi, Subban, Ekholm and Ellis stay fresher throughout the season. Fiala should have a huge season, maybe Aberg and Gaudreau have bigger roles, and maybe Saros can play better to take of a few starts from Rinne. All in all, I think they'll make it back to the playoffs, but making it back to the Finals is something I don't see happening. St. Louis and Dallas both have improved greatly, I don't think Smashville can replicate the incredibly entertaining run that they had this spring
Jul. 29, 2017 at 6:58 p.m.
What if NYR trades Rick Nash to Nashville? Voodoo magic

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit