SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Carolina Hurricanes

Playoffs?

Will the Hurricanes make the playoffs in 2018?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Apr. 24, 2017 at 9:41 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
I think the Carolina Hurricanes are getting better. What do you think? It might take another year, but i think they might do good soon. What do you think?
Jul. 1, 2017 at 9:37 p.m.
barring major injury and slumps it will be heck of a toss up for final 2 wild card spots. pens caps bj's canadians leafs rangers are teams i have locked into next years playoffs. but any team is one injured star from missing the playoff tampa lost stamkos and did horrible a yr after being in the cf against the pens. should be interesting year. with all the roster shifts
Jul. 3, 2017 at 1:57 a.m.
Well they are not as lacking in net, now they are Darling there wink. Even Ward has won a Cup so probably still better than last season. They made a decent Post Season run when looked like had no chance. Faulk is good who scored 15 goals, 16, 17, now should get 18 at that pace smile. Don't think Williams would have went there if he really thought they were not going to make a run at Playoffs. Thinking they will least be closer or make a fair run perhaps so voted yes...
Oct. 2, 2018 at 4:54 p.m.
RedWingsFan1
Ever Since The Hurricanes Won The Stanley Cup Over The Oilers Back In 2006 And Went Hill Since Then And Not In 1,000 Years Maybe Once In The Blue Moon In The Playoffs

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit